"Stargirl" (DC Digital) News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Considering the title, I can kind of assume who Courtney wants to recruit...also, I'm sure having the Icicle family over for dinner won't go badly :p.
The one who drew the flower mural over 'slut' on Yolanda's locker was Cameron right? Considering who he is in the comic and how he's been depicted as a good person, I bet they're trying to make us second guess if he'll side with his father or Courtney's team.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
The one who drew the flower mural over 'slut' on Yolanda's locker was Cameron right? Considering who he is in the comic and how he's been depicted as a good person, I bet they're trying to make us second guess if he'll side with his father or Courtney's team.
Yeah, I think right now they're depicting him as a good kid who may or may not be aware of what his father is planning...but I think whatever the JSA do to his dad will cement the direction of his life :eek:.

reflection01

Jul 16, 2005
I was just reading about this at Bleeding Cool. I have been cautiously optimistic regarding the future of the DC Universe streaming service, but this news has be viewed as cause for concern.
This has been the handwriting on the wall since the Green Lantern series was announced for HBO Max.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro