Starcrossed and JLU Premiere Dates... Only Toonami

SilverKnight

Sigh.
Boo-fricken-YAH. And I thought we were going to have to wait until July!

>does a happy dance and passes out cookies for everyone< Toonami is God. :anime:

GWOtaku

Staff member
Reporter
And they said it wouldn't be released until after the DVD... :p

Sooner is always better than later, great news.

Sketch

not like those other old guys
I actually predicted when CN would premiere Starcrossed. Awesome!

I also predicted the first week of August would be the premiere of JLU.

That's two, but comparing that to how many times I've been wrong makes it seem less amazing.

bigddan11

Justice must be served!
Since they had said Justice League was going to be only Toonami, then the fact that it is doesn't surprise me. What surprises me is that they are actually going against what they said and showing it as the Toonami movie before the DVD comes out. I guess we all know why Samurai Jack was not shown now.

Mysteryinfoman

Sada Pop
This is great news, we get the finale of JL before the DVD comes out and a date for JLU. This is most certainly great news. What a way to finish the movies run in May with premiere of JL series finale. :D

Sketch

I laugh at the nay-sayers who said neither JLU or Starcrossed would premiere on Toonami. I laugh I say! Laugh!

Cyber E.

I'm just glad to finally see a concrete date. Now lets just hope that the movie is as good as its cracked up to be.

BeastBoyWonder

Teen Titans Go!
Cyber E. said:
I'm just glad to finally see a concrete date. Now lets just hope that the movie is as good as its cracked up to be.

Likewise. I don't care where or how that its airing; I'm just happy that it is airing at all in something of a timely fashion. :D

Sketch

William C. Maune said:
No need to laugh, we don't want to anger the naysayers.
I know, I know... I just wanted to enjoy that for a moment.

Funkatron

Deadly Messiah said:
Justice League Unlimited is getting their own series now? Is Terry going to be in it?
JLU is JL redone. Basically, they are making them 30 minute eps instead of 2 parters and adding a lot of special guest stars.

All-Star 1.5

William C. Maune said:
Word does have it though that we may see some connections to the 2040 JLU, possibly similar to the Static Shock/Batman Beyond crossover episode.
I thought he said that they were doing an episode similar to that crossover episode. And JLU is like JL except more members and more 3d vechiles

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Friday August 19 at 8:00 am can be described as the John Stamos hour since he's doing voice work in the shows that have premieres on the Disney Junior block (Mickey Mouse Funhouse and Spidey And His Amazing Friends). They're even being simulcast on the Disney Junior channel.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of Sonic Mania. As someone who had their introduction to video games through the Sega Genesis Days of Sega's mascot, this game was a dream come true for me and I am hopeful it will receive a sequel some day in the future.
Smiling Friends' Brazil Special is basically Foster's Goes to Europe done right.
Check out @stephane dumas 's "SD Sketches" thread on The Drawing Board! Can you believe he's been doing this since 2011? Holy smokes!

I wouldn't be surprised if this got a show at some point.

Featured Posts