"Star Wars: The Mandalorian (Disney+ Series)" Series News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
That would be interesting. Looks like Filoni wants his Rebels in live action eventually. Wouldn't mind that.
Rebels is the one between Ep. III ad IV. And I think as I read they split up at the end, and one was MIA. But by Ep. IX, their ship is still in operation. So seems possible they all reunited by the time of Mandalorian season 2/post Ep. VI. Curious to see what they're doing, if they're still with the Rebel Alliance trying to help keep order/hunting down Empire remnants or if they're on their own. Perhaps they're after Moff Gideon and cross paths with Mando and it's a the enemy of my enemy thing?

reflection01

Possible.

Ashoka, Hera, and possibly Rex despite the Boba Fett talk. Just looking for Ezra at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts