"Star Wars: The Mandalorian" (Disney+ Series) Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

lowell

Aug 11, 2018
San Francisco
The 5-minute clip with the teaser has been leaked already alongside the BTS reel. Just an update if there is a need to see that extra footage after both of them were kept from the live stream.
It's like Rogue One at Celebration Anaheim again and watch out for the Clone Wars Season 7 panel.

lowell

Aug 11, 2018
San Francisco
I wouldn't be surprised if the Mandalorian Civil War that started in Rebels will finally end in this series. Mandalorians are going to be everywhere for the next few years, Siege of Mandalore in TCW Season 7, this show, and likely The Old Republic film trilogy from Benioff and Weiss.

Reactions: Yojimbo

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Yeah, there's two trilogies in development right now. The GOT show runners are working on one that's before Ep. I-III and Johnson is working on one after Ep. VII-IX.

lowell

Aug 11, 2018
San Francisco
Yeah, there's two trilogies in development right now. The GOT show runners are working on one that's before Ep. I-III and Johnson is working on one after Ep. VII-IX.
Definitely want to see more of Tarre Vizsla as the first Mandalorian inducted into the Jedi Order and his creation of the Darksaber.

Reactions: the greenman

Mandouga

Jun 27, 2007
Newington, CT, USA
I might (repeat: "might") check out The Mandalorian, but with the release of "The Rise of Skywalker", this fulfills George Lucas' original vision of nine movies*.

...and that's all I can say about that.

*And even then, he really abandoned that idea, and decided to wrap the whole thing up with Return of the Jedi, so he really changed his mind at one point, but anyway...