"Star Wars: The Mandalorian (Disney+ Series)" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
12/19: It's been reported Nolte will provide voice and facial movements for an Ugnaught (those alien techs from Empire Strikes Back).

Ludwig Göransson signed onto score the series.

12/25: Favreau posts a photo, confirming IG-88 appears.

1/5: Disney+ confirms release will be in 2019.

1/10: Episodes rumored to be 40-45 minutes in length.

1/18: Disney+ footage will be debut on investor day April 11, so likely some Mandalorian.

1/21: Report of a secret enclave of Mandalorians the title character is affiliated with and an armorer within the enclave is the key to his major upgrades as the season goes on.

1/25: Ryan Watson is a stunt coordinator on the crew.

1/28: Favreau teases a possible appearance of R5-D4.

Last edited:
Reactions: RoyalRubble

Mandouga

Jun 27, 2007
Newington, CT, USA
Is R5-D4 ("Arfive-Deefour"?) an "Astromech" droid like R2-D2 ("Artoo-Detoo")*?

*As he was originally credited, along with C-3PO ("See-Threepio"), although, I don't know why...

DJMcNiff

Jan 6, 2013
NoVA
I wonder what the show will be rated.
Whatever the rating, one thing's a given, it will be no more then TV-14. Even if Disney wasn't going to limit Disney+ to family friendly content, I don't think The Mandalorian would get a TV-MA rating, since I highly doubt we'll be seeing Star Wars branded movies or TV shows carrying a R or TV-MA rating anytime soon (if ever).

Reactions: MegasMilo379

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Reportedly, Tatooine is the main location, there is another place that is a mix between Endor and Kashyyk, Bossk, Dengar, and Zuckuss will appear, IG-88 will be a main character and sidekick to the Mandalorian. Familiar aliens will be appearing like Jawas and Klatoonians.

Reactions: RoyalRubble

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

You ever wanted to see a short film made by Big Bird and Murray Monster involving a murder? Well, here it is.

Dark humor aside, it's a darkly entertaining short film from 2003.
Hope everyone is staying safe during this tropical storm. Had a lot of rain here in Southwest Florida.
IMO C.H. Greenblatt wrote and storyboarded some of the best episodes of Spongebob and Billy and Mandy.
Sesame Street: Creating a world that is smarter, stronger, and kinder.

I'm starting a special competition on my deviantart. More information can be found here.