"Star Wars: The Mandalorian (Disney+ Series)" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
12/19: It's been reported Nolte will provide voice and facial movements for an Ugnaught (those alien techs from Empire Strikes Back).

Ludwig Göransson signed onto score the series.

12/25: Favreau posts a photo, confirming IG-88 appears.

1/5: Disney+ confirms release will be in 2019.

1/10: Episodes rumored to be 40-45 minutes in length.

1/18: Disney+ footage will be debut on investor day April 11, so likely some Mandalorian.

1/21: Report of a secret enclave of Mandalorians the title character is affiliated with and an armorer within the enclave is the key to his major upgrades as the season goes on.

1/25: Ryan Watson is a stunt coordinator on the crew.

1/28: Favreau teases a possible appearance of R5-D4.

Last edited:
Reactions: RoyalRubble

Mandouga

Jun 27, 2007
Newington, CT, USA
Is R5-D4 ("Arfive-Deefour"?) an "Astromech" droid like R2-D2 ("Artoo-Detoo")*?

*As he was originally credited, along with C-3PO ("See-Threepio"), although, I don't know why...

DJMcNiff

Jan 6, 2013
NoVA
I wonder what the show will be rated.
Whatever the rating, one thing's a given, it will be no more then TV-14. Even if Disney wasn't going to limit Disney+ to family friendly content, I don't think The Mandalorian would get a TV-MA rating, since I highly doubt we'll be seeing Star Wars branded movies or TV shows carrying a R or TV-MA rating anytime soon (if ever).

Reactions: MegasMilo379

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Reportedly, Tatooine is the main location, there is another place that is a mix between Endor and Kashyyk, Bossk, Dengar, and Zuckuss will appear, IG-88 will be a main character and sidekick to the Mandalorian. Familiar aliens will be appearing like Jawas and Klatoonians.

Reactions: RoyalRubble

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

If schedule listings are to be believed, it appears as though Toonami will be airing reruns of DBS' Universe Survival Saga starting tonight.
Can we talk about how a French home video company had an opening logo consisting of an animated Groucho Marx set to disco music? I especially like the Fender Rhodes solo during the second half, even if it's just the warning message.

According to zap2it, it appears all Nick channels on Sat Jul 25 will air Christmas episodes/specials
And the winner of this matchup is "Crossover Nexus", which got 5 votes. "The Power Is Yours" got 1 vote. The next matchup is between "Monster Party" and "Let's Meet Sonic".

So, I'm not sure where I should mention, but I want to talk about it. I was trying to update episode 2 of TOTS and episode 17 of The Rocketeer with Tara Strong and Steve Blum's respective credits (Tara as The Adorable Meter and Precious's Mother and Steve as Ivan The Strongman and the Ringmaster) on IMDb, but they're never accepted. What should I do?