"Star Wars: The Clone Wars" Season 7 Talkback (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Rate and Discuss the final season of "Star Wars: The Clone Wars!"

• ****1/2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 23, 2001
Toonzone
www.worldsfinestonline.com
Star Wars: The Clone Wars continues! The final season of the acclaimed series has arrived! Check out new episodes every Friday on Disney+!

Star Wars: The Clone Wars
The Final Season

Premiere: February 21st, 2020 on Disney+; New episodes every Friday

From Dave Filoni, director and executive producer of The Mandalorian, the seventh and final season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars is here! These final episodes will continue the storylines introduced in the original series, exploring the events leading up to Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. Created by George Lucas, with Dave Filoni as Executive Producer/Supervising Director, Star Wars: The Clone Wars stars Matt Lanter as “Anakin Skywalker,” Ashley Eckstein as “Ahsoka Tano,” Dee Bradley Baker as “Captain Rex” and the clone troopers, James Arnold Taylor as “Obi-Wan Kenobi,” Katee Sackhoff as “Bo-Katan,” and Sam Witwer as “Maul.”

Discuss the final season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars right here!

Related Discussions:

Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker Talkback (Spoilers)
Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi Talkback (Spoilers)
Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Talkback (Spoilers)
Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi Talkback (Spoilers)
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Talkback Back (Spoilers)
Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope Talkback (Spoilers)
Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith Talkback (Spoilers)
Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones Talkback (Spoilers)
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Talkback (Spoilers)
Solo: A Star Wars Story Talkback (Spoilers)
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Talkback (Spoilers)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars Animated Feature Talkback (Spoilers)
Star Wars: The Mandalorian (Disney+ Series) Talkback (Spoilers)
Star Wars: Resistance Animated Series Talkback (Spoilers)
Star Wars Feature Films News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC! Additionally, any mention or implication of viewing an episode through illegal means will not be tolerated - the post will be deleted and/or an infraction will be issued.

Spider-Man

Jan 7, 2002
Welcome back, Clone Wars! It's like this show never lost a step. Not only was it great to see all these familiar faces again but the new Bad Batch characters were quite fun even if they're pretty one note for now. The animation has definitely improved over the years as there were some really impressive looking moments through the episode that really jumped out at me. I regularly rewatch this show from time to time, on Blu-ray or Netflix and now Disney+ and it's great to have it back even if its just 12 episodes. I'm really hoping we get a Blu-ray release for this so I can have the whole series on physical media.

Spider-Man

Jan 7, 2002
The season was good, even if the middle Ahsoka-centric arc went a little longer than it should've. The final found episodes absolutely lived up to the hype and hit every single beat and the closing minutes of the final episode were equally heartbreaking and chilling. That last shot of the trooper's helmet in the snow with Vader's reflection when he walks away was so great. The final three episodes in particular are absolutely perfect and it especially showcased how great of a villain Maul is who really finally became the fantastic character we were hoping for way back in Phantom Menace. I know I'll be watching the last four episodes quite a bit in the future. This show ended it on absolutely the right note and closed everything off in a really satisfying way. Hopefully a Blu-ray/4K release will be announced soon.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
177A Bleecker Street
I didn't expect the season to go where it did in the last four episodes. I just never really expected them to do the whole Order 66 thing on the show. However, they did it beautifully. I love that they chose the characters that they chose to end things with. When the show was originally on TV, I never gave it much of a fair chance, and only got around to watching it because they were starting Star Wars Rebels. I grew to be a huge fan and the show really allowed me to appreciate the Prequels story. I am so glad that they decided to do this final season and I am so glad that I got to see it all. This was a great experience.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Only 19 more days 'till the first day of summer.
Summertime and June Mix!

I saw something at 1:37 that says DC Superhero High. Does that mean a revival of the 2015 DC Superhero Girls, or a different project altogether?
Asa

The Thomas fandom has lost a beloved UK narrator.