"Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order" Video Game Talkback (Spoilers)

Discuss the game and then rate it! How would you rate "Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order?"

• ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

Results are only viewable after voting.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Set after Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, develop your Force abilities, hone your lightsaber techniques, and explore the ancient mysteries of a long-lost civilization - all while staying one step ahead of the Empire and its deadly Inquisitors!

Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order
Platforms:
PS4, XBox, PC
Publishers: EA, Respawn, Lucasfilm
Release Date: Nov. 15, 2019

Description: A galaxy-spanning adventure awaits in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, a new 3rd person action-adventure title from Respawn Entertainment. This narratively-driven single player game puts you in the role of a Jedi Padawan who narrowly escaped the purge of Order 66 following the events of Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith. On a quest to rebuild the Jedi Order, you must pick up the pieces of your shattered past to complete your training, develop new powerful Force abilities, and master the art of the iconic lightsaber - all while staying one step ahead of the Empire and its deadly Inquisitors. While mastering your abilities, players will engage in cinematically-charged lightsaber and Force combat designed to deliver the kind of intense Star Wars lightsaber battles as seen in the films. Players will need to approach enemies strategically, sizing up strengths and weaknesses while cleverly utilizing your Jedi training to overcome your opponents and solve the mysteries that lay in your path.

Star Wars fans will recognize iconic locations, weapons, gear, and enemies while also meeting a roster of fresh characters, locations, creatures, droids and adversaries new to Star Wars. As part of this authentic Star Wars story, fans will delve into a galaxy recently seized by the Empire. As a Jedi hero-turned-fugitive, players will need to fight for survival while exploring the mysteries of a long-extinct civilization all in an effort to rebuild the remnants of the Jedi Order as the Empire seeks to erase the Jedi completely.

Discuss this game right here! And remember, spoilers are allowed in this thread! Continue at your own risk!

Related:

Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order: Dark Temple (2019 Comic Mini-Series) Talkback (Spoilers)
Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Video Game Talkback (Spoilers)

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
I've only played about an hour so far, but I like how cinematic it is. It's nice to have a triple A Star Wars game that doesn't suffer from the usual EA problems (at least, so far).

TheVileOne

Peace Loving Shinobi
Reporter
I'm still confused why they cancelled Ragtag and publicly said they needed to change it to a live service game and said games like this are not popular anymore and then they still had Respawn make and released the game this year.

Do the executives just not understand how to speak in public or how to manage player base expectations?

Spider-Man

I've only played about an hour so far, but I like how cinematic it is. It's nice to have a triple A Star Wars game that doesn't suffer from the usual EA problems (at least, so far).
This is maybe the most non-EA game I've ever played. I'm three planets in and except for some slow loading times and the game sometimes stuttering I think this game is fantastic. It's getting up there with the likes of Spider-Man and the Batman Arkham games as a game I know I'll want to 100%. It's fun and challenging and I love the story. It took a bit to get going but then really took off. I had the final boss battle spoiled for me but I'm really interested to see how the game gets to there.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

As a Black Friday offer, CBS All Access is offering new customers a 30 day free trial. To redeem the offer, use code TURKEY.
Happy 10th anniversary Tangled.

Jada Pinkett Smith's new animated short "Cops and Robbers" nearly ended up on Nick rather than Netflix Jada Pinkett Smith on Police Brutality and Animated Short ‘Cops and Robbers’ (EXCLUSIVE)
What's up with Mattel's fondness with Scare Glow in new Masters of the Universe merchandise? Maybe because he's a FREAKING SKELETON THAT GLOWS IN THE DARK, which is more toyetic than a guy with just a skull for a face, like Skeletor.