"Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order: Dark Temple (2019 Mini-Series)" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate and discuss this Star Wars title from Marvel Comics!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Leading into the events of the upcoming Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order video game...

Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order: Dark Temple #1

786583._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Written by: Matthew Rosenberg
Art by: Paolo Villanelli

Leading into Jedi - Fallen Order the upcoming third-person action-adventure Star Wars title from Lucasfilm and Respawn Entertainment, Dark Temple follows the Jedi Master Eno Cordova and his impulsive Padawan Cere Junda on their most dangerous mission yet. The Jedi Council has sent them to the remote planet Ontotho to oversee the peaceful excavation of a mysterious temple that has been uncovered. But they will come to find that what surrounds the temple may be even more dangerous than the mysteries within it. Clandestine local resistance forces and ruthless corporate security troops in a war for the fate of Ontotho – and the Jedi are caught in the middle!

Rate and discuss this Marvel Comics title!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts