"Star Wars Adventures: Clone Wars - Battle Tales (2020 Mini-Series)" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate and discuss this Star Wars Adventures comic series!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Return to the conflict that changed the entire galaxy!

Star Wars Adventures: Clone Wars #1 (of 5)

838766._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Written by: Michael Moreci
Art by: Derek Charm, Arianna Florean

This exciting weekly series explores a time of great upheaval in the galaxy—the Clone Wars! While Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and other Jedi Knights fight against incredible odds, Commander Cody, Captain Rex, and other clones, pinned down for the duration, swap war stories that feature your favorite characters from The Clone Wars animated series, such as Padmé Amidala, General Grievous, and many more!

Rate and discuss this IDW Star Wars Adventures mini-series!

Related Discussion:

Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008 Mini-Series) Comic Talkback (Spoilers)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts