"Star Wars Adventures (2020 Ongoing)" Series Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate and discuss this new era of Star Wars Adventures!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
It's a new era of all-ages fun! IDW and Lucasfilm roll out a new volume of Star Wars Adventures!

STAR WARS ADVENTURES #1

Writers: Michael Moreci, Nick Brokenshire
Artists: Nick Brokenshire, Ilias Kyriazis

An exciting new era begins! Each issue in this monthly series will feature two stories starring all your favorite Star Wars characters! Between the events of The Last Jedi and The Rise of Skywalker, Poe and Finn have taken Rey to a remote planet to continue her Jedi training. But they’re surprised to find that the First Order’s reach extends far and wide. Plus, an all-new tale of the Dark Lord of the Sith himself, Darth Vader!

Discuss IDW and Lucasfilm's Star Wars Adventures right here!

Related Discussion:

Star Wars Adventures (2017 Ongoing) Series Talkback (Spoilers)

Spider-Man

I'm not sure why the book needed to be relaunched but I assume it has to do with its kind of revamped format. The artwork still has an all-ages look to it, the first story at least, and the stories feel kind of like the previous volume but maybe not as bubbly and comedic. That said the artwork in this issue's second story is fantastic and I'd love to see this artist on a regular Marvel Star Wars title. IDW's Star Wars Adventures comics have been really good since the start of the last volume and I will still keep picking up this book as long as it stays as high quality as it is. This issue was one of the best ones yet actually but this relaunch just seems a bit unnecessary but I wouldn't be surprised if the relaunch was directed more by Marvel than IDW.

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I think this is the first time he responded to a tweet from this account.

Also, this came out.

Updated my avatar to Pan Am Railways, which has just been acquired by CSX.
Check out my sig, would you? I realize at this stage of the game I don't want people to read Gilda & Meek & The Un-Iverse because I want money or fame. I wouldn't have posted 34 free issues on a blog if I did. The Aspie in me simply feels that it's really the only way for another person to fully understand me. That matters to me.

Ever wonder what makes Fone Bone tick? Check out the sig.
Wow! Something was updated to represent a beloved tradition in a sweet way? Oh the HORROR!!! :O :O Hershey's Kisses’ classic Christmas bells ad got a makeover — and people are outraged
DuckTales was canceled? Why is it that despite the fact that I didn't love the show I'm super annoyed anyways?

It turns out I dislike crushing potential as much as I do quality.