"Star vs. the Forces of Evil" Series Talkback Thread (SPOILERS)

Latest News & Videos

Aug 17, 2018
Ratings
Florida
Disney Channel (not XD) still hasn't aired reruns of Seasons 1-3 yet, and we haven't got an air date. And seeing that Disney Channel only cares about their sitcoms more than animated shows, they probably won't care about SVTFOE. Seeing that episodes of Milo Murphy's Law in its first 20-episode season get reran only twice a week, I worry they will do the same with SVTFOE.

They might treat the show poorly and all of Season 4 will be aired in a bomb format. All 21 episodes in 1 month, making the experienced rushed and probably anti-climatic with no build up and no time to get the fans to come up with new theories as new episodes roll along once a week.

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2015
Ratings
2,370 14
Disney Channel (not XD) still hasn't aired reruns of Seasons 1-3 yet, and we haven't got an air date. And seeing that Disney Channel only cares about their sitcoms more than animated shows, they probably won't care about SVTFOE. Seeing that episodes of Milo Murphy's Law in its first 20-episode season get reran only twice a week, I worry they will do the same with SVTFOE.

They might treat the show poorly and all of Season 4 will be aired in a bomb format. All 21 episodes in 1 month, making the experienced rushed and probably anti-climatic with no build up and no time to get the fans to come up with new theories as new episodes roll along once a week.

Look at it this way. We waited ten months for Season 2 to air and only a few episodes were kinda bad quality in storytelling like Fetch, Goblin Dogs, even Pizza Thing. Season 2 was good.

I just kinda think Season 4 could be still awkward even after a long wait and the heavy hitting plot concepts we got in Season 3 and the drama.

Cringe comedy and awkward love triangle if Tom and Star are still together. All things considered slow paced like Bam Ui Pati, all that waiting would make it feel disjointed.

Same thing goes for Ludo, Buff Frog, And even the Diazes and their new baby if they get ignored and scrapped and never be seen again.

Buff Frog is one of the show’s best dad characters and I was kinda given the impression he was scrapped.

Sorry, either Season 4 rise in glory or fail in disappointment if all this build up and setup from all 3 seasons doesn’t pay off in the end.

Episodes completed post production and they still have a lot left to finished. That’s fine. But if they continue a trend of awkward and sometimes confusing storytelling like the love triangle and jumping from plot to plot to subplot, this would make the overall watching experience kinda unsettling.

I still place a few bets that Kellco is plausible in Season 4 if StarTom doesn’t break up. I also like to see Marco having to deal with becoming a big brother while dealing with a lot of stuff on Mewni even more important than babysitting.

With too many plots, I fear the writers will ignore it and in the process forgetting the development Marco had showing he shouldn’t put all his Mewni eggs in a basket, he should at least show on screen that he should visited more like he said. By that, also managing to take care of his brother and catching up with his family back home.

It’s all mixed up and I apologize.

Maybe Disney Channel plans to air every half hour episode a week with no hiatuses. Therefore, no mini hiatuses.

IDK. I just keep skipping all over the place
Actually, Disney Channel has aired episodes all but Season 3 and of course Season 4 yet. The last time reruns aired on Disney Channel was May 21, 2017.

StellaMagic

Nov 18, 2006
Ratings
Virginia
For what? Last I recall, what they did to Meteora was on Eclipsa's ex's orders. They could've done away with baby Meteora in a permanent manner instead of leaving her at St. Olgas since she is a monster hybrid, but they didn't.
That doesn't change the fact that Meteora suffered abuse because of their prejudice towards monster, which turned her into a ticking time bomb by the way. Even Glossaryck thought they were wrong to do it. That is why he put down "Fire the Magic High Commission" on his list. Not mention they could have raised Meteora themselves like they did with Festivia.

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Ratings
1,965 10
Elizabeth,NJ
That doesn't change the fact that Meteora suffered abuse because of their prejudice towards monster, which turned her into a ticking time bomb by the way. Even Glossaryck thought they were wrong to do it. That is why he put down "Fire the Magic High Commission" on his list. Not mention they could have raised Meteora themselves like they did with Festivia.
No, she suffered because Eclipsa's ex had ordered them to get rid of her. The Mewmans aren't monsters fans either, as proven in "Is Another Mystery". So having Meteora stay in Mewni wouldn't have been a good idea in the first place.
And when did Glossaryk say that it was wrong? And If he did put down "Fire the Magic High Commission" on his list, he hasn't done so after all these years. So obviously he changed his mind. The fact that he did nothing to prevent this, makes him just as guilty anyway. I doubt that the Magic High Commission would know how to raise a baby.

Aug 17, 2018
Ratings
Florida
I still think Star will be a better princess in Season 4 and like a proper perfect and prim strict queen that Moon and all of Mewni want her to be. Embracing all Mewman traditions and being "boring" with tea parties and etiquette lessons.

And she'll still boss Marco like a squire slave just for the heck of it while she is still in love with Tom and still dating him.

Season 4 will have a shock twist finale. Instead of Starco, Tom and Star get married

Aug 17, 2018
Ratings
Florida
I still think Star will be a better princess and a proper queen, bossing squire Marco like a slave

Star would stick to the status quo and become the most proper queen Mewni has ever seen.

Tea parties

Throne posture

Table manners

Curtsying

Signing papers

Answering mundane questions from citizens

Bossing her squire like a servant/slave. I order you to do my chores...

Aug 17, 2018
Ratings
Florida
Season 4 will air Summer 2019.

Star will be a better princess and a proper queen being the most boring character ever.

Starco is dead! TomStar and Kellco is endgame!

Tea parties, Throne posture, Table manners, Curtsying, Signing papers, Answering mundane questions from citizens, Bossing her squire like a servant/slave. I order you to do my chores.

Cuz Nefcy thinks this and Pony Head filler is more fun than battling evil, magic, and character development.

Royalty is boring for a plot!