"Star vs. the Forces of Evil" Series Talkback Thread (SPOILERS)

Latest News & Videos

474studios

Aug 17, 2018
Florida
All Star wants to be is a better princess. She'll regret giving the wand to Eclipsa and all we'll get is boring queen stuff and Star bossing Marco like a squire slave. "Squire, I order you to bring me food, now!"

And Marco will never go back to Earth. Marco Jr was never canon. It was a throwaway episode that had no impact on Marco. We will never see Earth again. Stay on Mewni in Season 4.

And Marco will fall in love with Kelly. She'll kiss and Marco will stupidly want to date her just for romance drama.

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
All Star wants to be is a better princess. She'll regret giving the wand to Eclipsa and all we'll get is boring queen stuff and Star bossing Marco like a squire slave. "Squire, I order you to bring me food, now!"

And Marco will never go back to Earth. Marco Jr was never canon. It was a throwaway episode that had no impact on Marco. We will never see Earth again. Stay on Mewni in Season 4.

And Marco will fall in love with Kelly. She'll kiss and Marco will stupidly want to date her just for romance drama.
1. No. Star may drag Marco into situations he's not comfortable with, and vice versa, but they still treat each other like equal partners.

2. I'm pretty sure Earth will be seen again, even if it's much less prominent now. Plus, every episode of the show is canon.

3. No. The show has barely done anything with them together, so I doubt they'll get together. Even if they do, except it to be as inconsistent as Kelly and Tad's relationship (outside of their relationship, I know almost nothing about then).

474studios

Aug 17, 2018
Florida
1. No. Star may drag Marco into situations he's not comfortable with, and vice versa, but they still treat each other like equal partners.

2. I'm pretty sure Earth will be seen again, even if it's much less prominent now. Plus, every episode of the show is canon.

3. No. The show has barely done anything with them together, so I doubt they'll get together. Even if they do, except it to be as inconsistent as Kelly and Tad's relationship (outside of their relationship, I know almost nothing about then).
What about Marco missing the birth of his brother. If he doesn't visit them again like he promised. I can see the Diazes being very mad and angry at Marco for not visiting them ever since the baby shower. And Marco Jr is a terrible name. The baby would be already born and ignoring them for another set of months is the worst sin Marco ever did. That high school dropout family betrayer.

By the time he gets back, his parents would be in serious trouble when their son is considered absent because the school year is over and Marco's exchange program doesn't exceed over a year.

Marco missed the birth of his brother, and his parents get so mad at him for being such a neglectful jerk.

I bet Nefcy ignored the Diazes and Marco Jr. just like she got rid of Jackie forever.

They'll never come back.

All we will focus on is Mewni and pointless romance drama.
Star focuses on being better princess and regrets giving the wand to Eclipsa. All we'll get is boring proper Mary Sue queen stuff.

And Daron drags TomStar out. I want Starco now.

474studios

Aug 17, 2018
Florida
Star will still be a better princess. No more interdimensional adventures.

We will never see Ludo, Buff Frog, and Jackie ever again. Jackie died. Nefcy prefers more Eclipsa, Tom, Kelly, and Pony Head. She's gonna milk those characters so much in Season 4.

Marco will never hold his baby brother. There is no way Marco will want to visit Earth or his family ever again. He hates his parents. He won't even use his scissors.

I want more interdimensional travel, but we're staying on Mewni filled with a bunch of hypocritical terrible townsfolk making fun of the Butterflies.

His mom Angie is gonna die after childbirth.

And reusing Season 3's intro would be awful because it is now obsolete and outdated. Ludo and Toffee aren't relevant now, Meteora is a baby, and Gemini is dead.

And Star doesn't haver her wand.

Marco missed the birth of his baby brother.

Star will be a proper queen and Season 4 will be boring. Plus, Daron wants to milk a lot of Pony Head. Plus she wants Kelly and Marco together.

Season 4 will suck. Stay on Mewni, focus on boring proper queen stuff, sit through a bunch of love triangle plot, and no interdimensional scissors and traveling.

Sep 6, 2015
Star will still be a better princess. No more interdimensional adventures.

We will never see Ludo, Buff Frog, and Jackie ever again. Jackie died. Nefcy prefers more Eclipsa, Tom, Kelly, and Pony Head. She's gonna milk those characters so much in Season 4.

Marco will never hold his baby brother. There is no way Marco will want to visit Earth or his family ever again. He hates his parents. He won't even use his scissors.

I want more interdimensional travel, but we're staying on Mewni filled with a bunch of hypocritical terrible townsfolk making fun of the Butterflies.

His mom Angie is gonna die after childbirth.

And reusing Season 3's intro would be awful because it is now obsolete and outdated. Ludo and Toffee aren't relevant now, Meteora is a baby, and Gemini is dead.

And Star doesn't haver her wand.

Marco missed the birth of his baby brother.

Star will be a proper queen and Season 4 will be boring. Plus, Daron wants to milk a lot of Pony Head. Plus she wants Kelly and Marco together.

Season 4 will suck. Stay on Mewni, focus on boring proper queen stuff, sit through a bunch of love triangle plot, and no interdimensional scissors and traveling.
I think you're overreacting. I wouldn't jump to conclusions too soon, I would just wait until Season 4 is released. I'd doubt some of the things you mentioned will happen.

Sep 6, 2015
What's your take?
Okay, the part where you mentioned We'll never see Ludo, Buff Frog, and Jackie again and Jackie died, like said earlier we don't know exactly for sure, and why would you assume that Jackie died without explanation, especially considering that she's no longer relevant to the show's plot anymore.

When has Marco ever disliked his parents, to think he doesn't care for them, he's left earth to spend more time with his Friend, and I'm sure he'll visit them again during Season 4.

I'm sure there will be more Interdimensional travel, and the only reason they're making fun of the butterflies is because the Mewmans for generations are known fortheir discrimination against Monsters and Star wants that to end knowing that not all Monsters are evil.

How do you know if Angie is going to die after giving birth to her second child, again why would you even think of that?

The Season 3 intro will most likely used aside for some minor changes to the intro.

Of course Star doesn't have her wand anymore, ever since she learned how to control her Butterfly Form and gave the Wand and the Throne back to Eclipsa, she doesn't need a wand to make Magic Spells anymore.

No comment about Marco not witnessing the birth of his little Brother.

Star may not even get a chance to be a Queen considering she gave up the throne to Eclipsa, again it's too soon to tell what will happen later on. Kelly and Marco's
relationship is not romantic and it's very unlikely it will.

Once again, don't jump to conclusions too soon.

474studios

Aug 17, 2018
Florida
Okay, the part where you mentioned We'll never see Ludo, Buff Frog, and Jackie again and Jackie died, like said earlier we don't know exactly for sure, and why would you assume that Jackie died without explanation, especially considering that she's no longer relevant to the show's plot anymore.

When has Marco ever disliked his parents, to think he doesn't care for them, he's left earth to spend more time with his Friend, and I'm sure he'll visit them again during Season 4.

I'm sure there will be more Interdimensional travel, and the only reason they're making fun of the butterflies is because the Mewmans for generations are known fortheir discrimination against Monsters and Star wants that to end knowing that not all Monsters are evil.

How do you know if Angie is going to die after giving birth to her second child, again why would you even think of that?

The Season 3 intro will most likely used aside for some minor changes to the intro.

Of course Star doesn't have her wand anymore, ever since she learned how to control her Butterfly Form and gave the Wand and the Throne back to Eclipsa, she doesn't need a wand to make Magic Spells anymore.

No comment about Marco not witnessing the birth of his little Brother.

Star may not even get a chance to be a Queen considering she gave up the throne to Eclipsa, again it's too soon to tell what will happen later on. Kelly and Marco's
relationship is not romantic and it's very unlikely it will.

Once again, don't jump to conclusions too soon.
I really want to see Jackie in Season 4. And Marco Jr, and Ludo, and Buff Frog. But I am not sure what direction the show will take. I fear they are gonna be ignored in favor for more Eclipsa, Tom, Kelly, and Pony Head.

I hate Pony Head.

Plus, I want Marco to visit Earth more, and I want him to keep his development from Marco Jr. I want him to be a good brother.

And since getting pregnant at 40+ is risky for women, I thought Angie was gonna die after childbirth Padme style for the sake of darker drama.

doomrider7

That One Guy
Apr 10, 2017
New Milford, NJ
I really want to see Jackie in Season 4. And Marco Jr, and Ludo, and Buff Frog. But I am not sure what direction the show will take. I fear they are gonna be ignored in favor for more Eclipsa, Tom, Kelly, and Pony Head.

I hate Pony Head.

Plus, I want Marco to visit Earth more, and I want him to keep his development from Marco Jr. I want him to be a good brother.

And since getting pregnant at 40+ is risky for women, I thought Angie was gonna die after childbirth Padme style for the sake of darker drama.
See now this I can get behind. As for Angie, I was always under the impression she was mid to late 30's(35+) and killing her off or her being under some kind of duress to motivate Marco to be a better person and brother just feels kind of gross. Like that should be something internal motivated not external.

474studios

Aug 17, 2018
Florida
If Star becomes a better princess and acts like a proper queen with no interdimensional adventures and Star acting like all of those Disney princess stereotypes, the show would become boring.

Do you think Star will act like a proper queen? I don't want that.

Tea parties, proper throne posture, etiquette, forcing morals into every episode. I don't want to watch that. I like Star to use her wandless magic for action.

I dont want Season 4 just to be Mewni, Mewni, Mewni. I like to see more dimensions. Even Earth

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
With the show's Disney XD reruns being greatly reduced, I predict that reruns on Disney Channel will start sometime around late December to early January before a spring release date (maybe around the middle of April).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Saw the Descendants short Audrey's Royal Return. I will not miss this franchise. That was a disaster.
I'd tell Pumpkin Spice to go back where he came from but I'm not sure he'd still fit in the bottom of an outhouse.
Happy 2nd anniversary to what I believe is Disney’s best program, Parker Plays.
So now entire three and a half minute long music videos count as ads?? No thanks, YouTube.

#StopThisMadness
Radical Buster wrote on Spaceman's profile.
I really like your avatar. Violet Evergarden ranks pretty high on my list of favorite animes from last year, alongside Devilman Crybaby and Megalo Box.