"Star Trek" Television Series News & Discussion

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Naming the streaming service after the former owner of Trek seems somewhat fitting but Trek is still CBS even after the remerger with Viacom.

the greenman

RUMOR:

It's being reported some Alien characters from the original Filmation Star Trek animated series will appear in Live Action:

I'm guessing "Strange New Worlds", however, you never know.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
I think Strange New Worlds should be branded as a Desilu production in the closing logos, using an HD remake of the 1966 Desilu logo, and a reorchestrated version of its theme, in place of the regular CBS Studios logo. The Desilu logo shown on Strange New Worlds would carry a ViacomCBS byline.

This is because the original Star Trek began as a Desilu production, and doing this would show that if it weren't for Lucille Ball, Star Trek would never have made it to air.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
10/27/2021:
Star Trek Saturn Awards wins.
The Star Trek franchise, which earned seven total nominations, won in three categories. Star Trek: Discovery took the award for Best Science Fiction TV Series. Star Trek: Discovery's Doug Jones won the award for Best Supporting Actor on Television. Patrick Stewart won the award for Best Actor on Television for his return to Jean-Luc Picard in the first season of Star Trek: Picard.

12/29:
An interview with Jonathan Frakes.

02/01/2022:
Apparently news on the "Section 31" show will be coming soon, and other series might be announced as well.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts