"Star Trek: Picard" News & Discussion Thread

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Nevertheless, they never said anything, and we shouldn't make assumptions. That said, Picard could probably be an admiral by now, but they never said that either.
He's either a vintner or an ambassador. I'm betting the latter. If he's the former, he'll be pulled out of it to be an ambassador.

Edit:

The reason I know he's not an admiral is that admirals have the most boring jobs on Star Trek. They might as well make him a transporter chief.

DarkAngel

Lord Vader
Edit:

The reason I know he's not an admiral is that admirals have the most boring jobs on Star Trek. They might as well make him a transporter chief.
Well, if anyone can buck that trend, it would be Picard. Keep in mind that Kirk was an Admiral, and that didn't stop him from getting back to the center seat or prevent the writers from doing four movies with him as Admiral.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Deadline reports, Santiago Cabrera and Michelle Hurd join the cast.
No details are being revealed about the characters Cabrera and Hurd are playing, but I hear Cabrera will play the pilot of Picard’s ship who also is a skillful thief. Hurd is playing a former intelligence officer who is a brilliant analyst with a terrific memory that has not been affected by her drug and alcohol abuse.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.
Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts