SpongeBob SquarePants Series TalkBack Thread Part 2 (Spoilers)

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Last edited:

Action!

Action!

Captain Pipsqueak
I really liked this episode. 8.5/10
Plane to Sea
I did not like this episode. 5/10

kanc

The compilation today for SpongeBob's Legends of Bikini Bottom are now more different: and even some HD aired episodes broadcasted in SD.

Ghoul Fools / The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom / Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle / The Curse of the Hex / Trenchbillies / The Ghost of Plankton / Hiccup Plauge

cartoo5007

The compilation today for SpongeBob's Legends of Bikini Bottom are now more different: and even some HD aired episodes broadcasted in SD.

Ghoul Fools / The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom / Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle / The Curse of the Hex / Trenchbillies / The Ghost of Plankton / Hiccup Plauge

Shocked that happen, SpongeBob has been in widescreen long enough for the people in the control room to know the appropriate settings.

kanc

Today's compilation for SpongeBob's Best of the Worst is now different than before: Man Ray Returns / It Came From Goo Lagoon / Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III / Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob / Super Evil Aquatic Team Up is Go! / Mermaid Pants / Captain Pipsqueak

IMO Why Nick seems to be so obsessed with compilation specials including this, The Loud House, and PAW Patrol though?

cartoo5007

Today's compilation for SpongeBob's Best of the Worst is now different than before: Man Ray Returns / It Came From Goo Lagoon / Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III / Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob / Super Evil Aquatic Team Up is Go! / Mermaid Pants / Captain Pipsqueak

IMO Why Nick seems to be so obsessed with compilation specials including this, The Loud House, and PAW Patrol though?

There's no point in doing this anymore, most people don't even have cable anymore.

kanc

Yesterday SpongeBob compilation of SpongeBob's Fun Day Ever! is now different: A Place for Pets / Lockdown for Love / Potato Puff / There Will Be Grease / Jolly Lodgers / Biddy Sitting / Captain Pipsqueak / Plane to Sea

kanc

I thought it would be nice to post in my opinion, Squidward's relaxation style is interesting

kanc

Today's SpongeBob ScarePants 2 hours aired compilation: Scaredy Pants / Eek, an Urchin! / Don’t Look Now / Séance Shméance / Graveyard Shift / Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost / Ghoul Fools

Action!

Squidferatu
The episode was pretty good. 8.5/10. Some good face gags in the episode.
Slappy Daze
The episode was good.
The weird part was the female counterpart of Slappy kissing Gary.
7.5/10.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts