SpongeBob SquarePants Series TalkBack Thread Part 2 (Spoilers)

kanc

youtube SpongeBob uploaded upcoming episode: Patrick's Tantrum, 5 min sneak peek

wammyguide12

Okay, now they’re just messing with us.
932C601B-3166-4868-B488-AAC9C7E22103.jpg

powerjake

Banned
The two best movies of SpongeBob SquarePants are The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie and The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water sinse those had the creator Stephen Hillenburg involved. The first two had a special charm to them with the stories and characters.

The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run is not bad but feels average compared to the original two movies.

powerjake

Banned

SweetShop209

Brian Robbins mentioned at the beginning of this video about there are even more SpongeBob projects in development for the SpongeBob universe.

Vincent Waller said that, unlike the first two movies, the show will not undergo a production hiatus in order to make the fourth movie. He also said further down that this is the Sandy movie.

Asa

Two new episodes of season 13 were revealed according to Dave Cunningham:

Something Narwhal This Way Comes - Two familiar faces from SpongeBob's past visit Bikini Bottom, but they bring a big problem along with them.

C.H.U.M.S. - After falling down the drain, Plankton finds an unlikely ally in the sewers.

Last edited:

Johntoonfan05

Two new episodes of season 13 were revealed according to Dave Cunningham:

Something Narwhal This Way Comes - Two familiar faces from SpongeBob's past visit Bikini Bottom, but they bring a big problem along with them.

C.H.U.M.S. - After falling down the drain, Plankton finds an unlikely ally in the sewers.
Two Familiar Faces of Spongebob's Past? Oh boy

SweetShop209

PM13

A bunch of season 12-13 episodes will be airing in Central and Eastern Europe throughout most of November. This also includes the Kwarantined Krab episode that has yet to air in the US, and will be airing in Europe on November 11.

Does anyone else feel like new episodes have been airing slower in the US ever since 2019 ended?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts