SpongeBob SquarePants Series TalkBack Thread Part 2 (Spoilers)

kanc

Jellyfishing in Bikini Bottom compilation today includes (airing order):

Jellyfishing / Jellyfish Jam / Jellyfish Hunter / SpongeBob's Last Stand / Planet of the Jellyfish / The Best Day Ever / The Pink Purloiner

Don't know where to post this, and it looks as SpongeBob related, so

it appears SpongeBob Digital Collectibles Coming? ViacomCBS Jumps on NFT Bandwagon....

kanc

zap2it now updated it: Fri Oct 22 9PM Nick will air SpongeBob Arrgh! Puppet Edition

Today's SpongeBob's Boating School compilation episodes are now different than before:

Airing in order: Demolition Doofus / Nautical Novice / Procrastination / Bumper to Bumper / Boating Buddies / The Hot Shot

SpongeBob's Greatest Grilling Moments that aired in ordered (not the same it aired last time):

The Clash of Triton / Help Wanted / Reef Blower / Neptune's Spatula / The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom / Pickles / Patty Hype / To Love a Patty

In episode of Scaredy Pants included in SpongeBob compilation: SpongeBob ScarePants, the ending line has been intact "Don't worry, it grows back", but the sole alone episode rerun for this year and last year not in compilation, that line was removed.

SweetShop209

It looks like November 11 is a SpongeBob free day on the main Nickelodeon channel. This is also apparently the first time since 2006 that there was a federal holiday where SpongeBob didn't air.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
In progress of redesigning my CN chart for the new year. It's mostly inspired by the Redraw era. Sort of a mishmash between @CNBRarchive's recent Redraw-themed Boomerang chart and Kian's chart layout.

Help me, i have curse of globo 2021 logo, in which graphic is my passion, forcing to change my pfp to that globo logo.
Is there any hope for a new installment in the Xiaolin Showdown franchise or not?

Featured Posts