"SpongeBob Squarepants" Series Talkback (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
The new SpongeBob episode will be part of Nick's “President’s Day Weekend Krabby Patty Party”, kicking off on Saturday, Feb. 18, and will feature a marathon of episodes and brand-new SpongeBob content, including original videos, premiering on-air and online.

Immediately following the “Goodbye, Krabby Patty?” episode, viewers can watch a sneak peek of the new series, Bunsen is a Beast.

http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2017/01/spongebob-squarepants-meets-mad-men-see.html

kanc

The new SpongeBob episode will be part of Nick's “President’s Day Weekend Krabby Patty Party”, kicking off on Saturday, Feb. 18, and will feature a marathon of episodes and brand-new SpongeBob content, including original videos, premiering on-air and online.

Immediately following the “Goodbye, Krabby Patty?” episode, viewers can watch a sneak peek of the new series, Bunsen is a Beast.

http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2017/01/spongebob-squarepants-meets-mad-men-see.html
Well the press release indicate sneak peek of Bunsen is a Beast, but didn't Nick air the sneak peek after Rufus 2 premiere? Yes they did. It's unknown whether it will be same episode or different episode

Also based on promo, there will feature never before seen videos that will post online as well on TV like you said

Last edited:

Looney Turtles

I quite look forward to seeing "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" to see how the situation of SpongeBob potentially quit making Krabby Patties is resolved.

Mikurotoro92

Banned
If I didn't know any better I'd say this is the final episode of SpongeBob!

How are they going to continue the show without the Krusty Krab?

(that would be like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse without the clubhouse...)

Last edited:

SweetShop209

if i didn't know any better i'd say this is the final episode of spongebob!

how are they going to continue the show without the krusty krab?

that would be like mickey mouse clubhouse without the clubhouse...

SpongeBob still has that 2019 movie.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
if i didn't know any better i'd say this is the final episode of spongebob!

how are they going to continue the show without the krusty krab?

that would be like mickey mouse clubhouse without the clubhouse...
It's also got the rest of season 10 and season 11. I doubt the episode will actually end with them without The Krusty Krab.

Cosmo

???%
I haven't kept up in a bit so I might be late but is Bunsen really premiering already? Also, glad to see the spongebob special have a premiere date.

ToonsJazzLover

According to a tweet from Adam Paloian, the person who's responsible for storyboarding the caveman meme scene in SB-129 was Aaron Springer.

jaylop97

Staff member

According to a tweet from Adam Paloian, the person who's responsible for storyboarding the caveman meme scene in SB-129 was Aaron Springer.
Man I forgot about how big that thing was last summer, I hope this tweet doesn't end up reviving a meme that is probably hibernating :rolleyes:.

Toonfan1999

I have faith Goodbye Krabby Patty? will be at best good and at worst meh. The new team has the good again, maybe they can fix the show's problem of lacklustre, overhyped specials.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
SpongeBob.jpg

Goodbye, Krabby Patty?
Airs February 20, 2017 at 7 P.M. on Nickelodeon.
Mr. Krabs manufactures krabby patties on an industrial scale, but it drives a wedge between SpongeBob and Patrick.​

Last edited:

ToonsJazzLover

Zeus Cervas, the most infamous writer on SpongeBob, is starting a script on season 11. Before anyone asks, no, Casey Alexander isn't with him. I think with him and Richard Pursel returning for one episode, people are gonna have a field day with their sudden return.

I'm not sure if I said this before, but I will be keeping you with SpongeBob news (anything related crew members, who working on an episode, etc.).

SuperFan2024

Shoo fly.
They actually changed the name from "Factory Fresh" to "Goodbye Krabby Patty?" OK.

Nice to see Spongebob with his jellyfishing glasses, even if it was for a little time.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
And that finally concludes season 9 after 4 1/2 years. I liked this episode. I really liked it when Squidward referenced how long the show has been on for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts