"SpongeBob Squarepants" Series Talkback (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Do you think this airing will have a TV-Y7 rating, which it will share with episodes of The Lion Guard, wonder Pets, and Arthur, all which of do not have any well-known voice actors???
SpongeBob always has TV-Y7 airing, so I'm betting the tv adaption of musical should be TV-Y7

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Nick now aired a promo SpongeBob Musical Live TV Event to air in December simulcast Nicktoons and TeenNick

Reactions: RainbowCupcake

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
London, UK
Last edited:

RainbowCupcake

Just you know why...
Dec 3, 2017
United States
Gee, it'd be great if I didn't have to pay to read that article...

Anyway, I think everyone saw this coming. Nick did say that more spinoffs were on the way. I'm just glad it's not with Patrick, although I would have rather seen a focus on Sandy or Plankton.

Action!

Jan 23, 2016
I can't really see the article because of NY Time's paywall but that's good news to hear. I look forward to Squidward's spin-off.

Ghoster1987

howdy
Aug 15, 2018
usa
Eeehhh. I not sure about this. I mean this probaly wouldn't work for main Nick because Squidward is too grumpy and cynical to lead a kids show.

But i do think Netflix could be fitting since its a more experimental show. I just wonder what kind of show it would be.

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
London, UK
The article only features one paragraph about the Squidward spin-off:

"But the partnership involves a music-based project centered on Squidward, the malcontent anthropomorphic octopus on “SpongeBob SquarePants,” according to two people briefed on the matter, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss still private details. The people said the overall deal was worth more than $200 million to Nickelodeon."

RandomMe

Bloo
Dec 30, 2012
Braga, Portugal
internalymbelydredd.tumblr.com
It looks like Nick has caught on with the infamous scene in SpongeBob in RandomLand.

Somehow the British censor of the old version reminds me of what CN Asia did to a scene from Courage the Cowardly Dog:

This replacement sort of reminds me of how non-American feeds censored Regular Show.

Now with this new version it's certainly going to be this generation's Just One Bite.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What in the actual heck is going on with Marvel's animation division?!
I couldn't care less about another shared universe...but c'mon and get one of these myriad of projects going already.

TV kids history has added movies and specials for cartoon network, nickelodeon. Maybe they will later add Disney soon.

There also included every tv series aired on nick so far
Last Mr.Enter post but how can anyone read this and not consider author to be whiny Internet Toxicity by MrEnter on DeviantArt
January 24, 1987 marked Bill Farmer being the official voice of Goofy. Now he celebrates doing the voice for 33 years. Happy anniversary my good friend.

Yeah, seasons 3-4 made quite a few mistakes.