"Spidey and His Amazing Friends" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
The first 7 episodes (from August 6 to September 10) will be on Disney Plus on September 22.

bigdaddy313

Well 2 seasons are normally ordered so that makes sense. A third season will be nice though for the kids.

Antiyonder

Amalgam Universe Overlord
Staff member
Glad to see it's not a one-and-done :).

I'm assuming we'll get more heroes and villains as well ;).

Maybe if not recurring, have a shout out to the 80s Amazing Friends with well Iceman and Firestar with Videoman being say a villain turned good at the end.

Plus a friendship between Bootsie and Ms. Lions:-D.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Here's a synopsis for the episodes airing on September 10.

Original Series – Episode Premiere on Disney ChannelMarvel’s Spidey and his Amazing Friends “Camping Conundrum/The Great Green Crime Spree”(9:00-9:30 a.m. EDT)“Camping Conundrum” – The Spidey Team goes camping with Miles’ dad, only to find that the Old Dam is cracking and threatening to flood the park.

“The Great Green Crime Spree” – When Green Goblin pins a crime spree on Hulk, Spidey and Ghost Spider must prove his innocence.

Frontier

Staff member
Here's a synopsis for the episodes airing on September 10.

Original Series – Episode Premiere on Disney ChannelMarvel’s Spidey and his Amazing Friends “Camping Conundrum/The Great Green Crime Spree”(9:00-9:30 a.m. EDT)“Camping Conundrum” – The Spidey Team goes camping with Miles’ dad, only to find that the Old Dam is cracking and threatening to flood the park.

“The Great Green Crime Spree” – When Green Goblin pins a crime spree on Hulk, Spidey and Ghost Spider must prove his innocence.

Jefferson gets some spotlight and we get to see other heroes other than Peter interact with a guest hero :).

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
08/27:
So this is interesting. There's apparently a digital short where Ginger Zee and her sons voice themselves. She's reporting on bad weather caused by Green Goblin. Also, I have no clue why the videos were uploaded at 3:00am.

Edit: It looks like we might see something more on Good Morning America.

09/09:

Here are the episodes airing in October.

October 1: Rocket Rhino! / Trick or TRACE-E

October 8: Gob-zilla / Speedy Spidey Delivery

October 22: Good Guy Gobby / Spider Monkey

Last edited by a moderator:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
I was thinking of Devil Dinosaur, when I read the description. Could have worked as a pilot of sorts to Moon Girl's show, as Marvel used to do.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
I was thinking of Devil Dinosaur, when I read the description. Could have worked as a pilot of sorts to Moon Girl's show, as Marvel used to do.
Im not sure if the word "devil" could be used in a preschool show without getting some kind of negative attention from parents. I mean, The Lion Guard used dust devil, but as a type of sandstorm, which is probably how it got through. Plus, an upcoming live action Disney Channel show was renamed from Ultra Violet And Blue Demon to Ultra Violet And Black Scorpion. It's rather suspicious.

To be honest, with all the super scientists, I'm surprised she didn't show up in Marvel's Spider-Man...
Maybe she wasn't on anyone's mind at the time, or was too recent. When was the Moon Girl character introduced in comics? 2016? 2017? Earlier then that?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts