"Spidey and His Amazing Friends" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Yeah, I must have said something about "Devil" Dinosaur not being appropriate for Disney Junior back when Moon Girl was announced and it wasn't clear on which Disney network it would air. I guess it would have been too much of a hassle to avoid naming him as such throughout the entire episode, if he were to appear here.

I think Moon Girl debuted in the comics slightly before Ironheart, who did show up on Marvel's Spider-Man and Marvel Rising so I don't think it was a case of the character being too recent of a creation. Not to get too much off-topic, but I don't think she would have needed too much of her back-story explained to appear on the Spider-Man, considering they brought in Amadeus Cho as the Hulk without any apparent reasoning. I'll be honest, I never really thought of Lunella guest-starring there, though I was waiting for a cross-over with Big Hero 6: The Series.

SweetShop209

October 1:

Remember that "Jump Into Wow" music video, which had clips from Spidey And His Amazing Friends and Mickey Mouse Funhouse? Well, a Halloween version was made, this time with clips from other Disney Junior shows.

October 6:

Here's an image from Friday's episode.

SweetShop209

We have 2 episodes airing in November. On November 12, we have "CAT-astrophe / Swing with a Stomp". On November 29 (a Monday), we have "A Very Spidey Christmas / Gobby on Ice".

Edit: Now I see why. It's premiering on the Disney Junior channel on November 27. It's most likely another Countdown To Christmas event.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
We have 2 episodes airing in November. On November 12, we have "CAT-astrophe / Swing with a Stomp". On November 29 (a Monday), we have "A Very Spidey Christmas / Gobby on Ice".

I'm disappointed Black Cat might not appear in "CAT-astrophe" :rolleyes2:.

A Christmas episode in November? Okay :p.

SweetShop209

As I mentioned in the comment, when Disney does these Countdown To Christmas events, they always have premieres during Thanksgiving weekend, like in 2018 and 2019.

Antiyonder

Amalgam Universe Overlord
Staff member
Half serious and half kidding if they were to introduce Iron Man in a later episode or next season. Think there would be an episode about moderation and Tony learning not to have too many sodas at once?:D

Antiyonder

Amalgam Universe Overlord
Staff member
They could do something similar to The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack where the Captain was addicted to maple syrup and other sweets.

Or just tacos and strawberry soda.

For anyone who wants to have my joke ruined through explanation...

Watch to the end of the first half at least.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm currently watching Alex Bale's video about Goofy Goober, and it definitely goes into strange places, but it's quite interesting to watch.
I'm currently watching the livestream for DC Kids Fandome on YouTube. Batwheels comes out next year, and apparently, Batman: Caped Crusader and My Adventures With Superman come out in 2023. There's also a scene from DC Superhero Girls 2019 of Diana asking Barbara to not be friends with Harleen, and we see the Joker. Hopefully, there's an article that talks more about this.

The winner of this matchup is Mickey's Tale Of Two Witches, which got 4 votes. The Book Of Life got 3 votes. Now we move to round 4, the final round. The matchup is between Scooby Doo On Zombie Island and Mickey's Tale Of Two Witche

Featured Posts