"Spidey and His Amazing Friends" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

ZackSmith1

FA995D52-4F07-4401-947E-EE63CE9C44E9.jpeg

I went to Target today in the morning and I am surprised that there is a physical media release for this despite Recent Marvel cartoons and most likely future ones not having a physical media release and of course knowing Disney direction in regards to physical media in favor of there DisneyPlus platform.

SweetShop209

November 27:

Most Disney Junior shows these days usually have at least 1 DVD that comes out early in the show's run. It's the same case here. When it says 12 episodes, it most likely means 12 segments for 6 regular episodes.

December 10:

We have 2 episodes airing in January. We have "Spin Rushes In/Bridge Bandit" on January 7 and "Art Attack! / Puppy Pandemonium" on January 28.

SweetShop209

December 23:

I do recall The Lion Guard: Return Of The Roar once airing on Disney XD in January 2016, so it's not completely out of the blue. It's still a surprise.

January 7:

We have 2 episodes airing in February. We have "Goblin Island / Doc Ock and the Shocktobots" on February 18 and "Peter's Pendant Predicament / TWIST-E" on February 25.

SweetShop209

I'd say this is about the right pacing. Disney Junior shows usually release at least 2 episodes a month. With these episodes coming up, we'll have gone through 72% of the season (18/25).

SweetShop209

It might be some kind of error. When looking on TV Passport and my tv guide for January 14, the episode isn't listed. For the Disney Junior block on Disney Channel at 9:00am, they're showing "Mother's Day Mayhem/Not-So-Fun House" while the Disney Junior channel is showing "Cat-astrope/Swing With A Stomp" at 12:30pm. Whatever new episode is shown at 9:00am on the DJ block usually premieres at 12:30pm on the DJ channel. Maybe this episode could air, but at a later date.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Man, animation Twitter has stooped on the new low where they bullied a girl to a suicide for liking a character they don't.

May she rest in peace.
Hello there Just looking for someone to talk about The N with

I wonder if Nickelodeon would later have rights to air Sonic the Hedgehog?

FOP marathon on NickPluto.. it's not off yet though.

Featured Posts