SPIDER-MAN THE MOVIE! over-doing it, abit?

• Enter to win a $100 or a $50 gift code to FUN.com. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

JustJack

Just Odd
Jun 15, 2001
Neverwhere
www.myspace.com
Hmmm...you think the merchandising for the Spider-Man movie might be over-doing it abit? We wouldn't want them to over-saturate the market...now...........

ahem...

Yummy! Sugar coated spiderwebs..my favorite!

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 23, 2001
Toonzone
www.worldsfinestonline.com
The tie in cereals are expected. There we tie in cereals for ATLANTIS, SHREK, and MONSTERS INC. SPIDER-MAN is looking to be the movie of 2002, so expect alot of really sumb merchandise to come floating out.

optimal321

The Manhunter from Mars
May 1, 2001
Ohio
Visit site
Originally posted by Dick Grayson
The tie in cereals are expected. There we tie in cereals for ATLANTIS, SHREK, and MONSTERS INC. SPIDER-MAN is looking to be the movie of 2002, so expect alot of really sumb merchandise to come floating out.
I remember there being a Spider-man cerial after the animated series came out.

Calhoun07

It's Me
May 3, 2001
KCMO
www.homemademusic.com
Originally posted by Dick Grayson
Atlantis cereal is STILL taking up shelf space at my local grocery store, and they still don't have Simpsons cereal in! Go figure. :rolleyes:

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 23, 2001
Toonzone
There's no Simpson's cereal around here either, even though one supermarket has posters for it plastered all over the walls. And we still got MONSTERS INC. and ATLANTIS cereal stinking up the place.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 23, 2001
Toonzone
Ya , this SPIDER-MAN movie cereal resembles to animated cereal almost exactly. Except for the lack of Hobgoblin pumpkin bombs, the web shapped cereal bits are exactly the same...

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I have another voice actor following me on Twitter, David Sobolov. He's known for many roles , including Shockwave (Transformers Prime), Gorilla Grodd (The Flash 2014, Justice League Action), Drax (Guardians Of The Galaxy), Tatsurion the Unchained (Kaijudo), and many more . This is so awesome.
Batman vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shows why the standard crossover template is so overused: it works.
During Robot and Monster on Nick Jr Pluto TV, the "Catch More on Noggin" notification pops up during the intro.
Also, Sorry for the long wait....I had to be a little busy...from artwork to video viewing. Also, I think that Disney Channel right now is on a roll this year along with CN.
Well then, I was checking out Pluto TV and watched Kuu Kuu Harajuku in their Nick Jr channel....turns out they gave it a TV-Y rating instead of TV-Y7. Does all of their shows have that?