Spider-Man: TAS: The Lost Episode - crowdfunding project

• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

TMC1982

Jun 16, 2008
A, A

John Semper is reassembling the cast of Spider-Man: TAS for a crowd-funding project, and as a bonus for contributing, he's writing a resolution to the cliffhanger of the series where Peter finds Mary Jane.

Roxas_Sora

Apr 5, 2007
South of Europe
Boy, I wish he could actually made the lost episode!!! I can't make a donation, but I would really love to know his idea!! The sound preview really sounds interesting!! Where do you think Madame Web and Spider-Man arrived? And what kind of "mysterious force" could have brought to it?

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Austin, Texas
To think that its possible to see again the series, honestly I dont remember seeing to many episodes of SMU back in the day, but to see it try to make one last episode sounds incredible, hope they keep the material of that incarnation the same.

Reactions: Frontier

BlackoutCreature

Mar 10, 2002
Visit site
Over the last couple of years I've really been thinking that the best way to wrap up Spider-Man: TAS would be to reveal that Madam Web sent him to the Ultimate Spider-Man universe and the two Spider-Men team up to rescue Mary Jane. It would make a lot more interesting Spider-Verse story to me then Petra Parker.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
177A Bleecker Street
So would it be a radio play or an actual animated project or something? What I heard on the clip sounds good though it would be cool to have some visuals to go along with it (even comic panels would be cool in my opinion).

I can't picture this going well without Marvel's okay.

It's pretty cool that Mr. Semper and company are still interested in doing something within this realm though.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Dec 31, 2013
That music, I keep thinking Greymon is going to show up.

Swingin'Spider1991

Jun 10, 2019
Pittsburgh, PA
I was lucky to be sent a copy of the planned episode in script form directly from John Semper himself. If you ask me, this story deserves the theatrical feature-length treatment. It's the series finale we had been waiting 20 years to have made. My only regret is that Stan Lee is no longer with us. I truly believe that this story should be made into a full-length animated theatrical feature, using the character designs, score, and all of the surviving voice cast to give "Spider-Man: The Animated Series" its proper closure. "'Nuff said!"

Stan Lee (1922-2018).

Reactions: Fone Bone

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Carlos Gutierrez wrote on PinkiePie97's profile.
I really do need to see Unikitty, Puppycorn, Dr. Fox, Hawkodile, and Richard come back for more new adventures this summer!
Happy Father's Day to all dads out there (including my own)!
Homestar Runner was trending yesterday and I didn't notice. Is the series all up ons again?
Amphibia looks pretty deece so far. The premise is like the isekai anime genre, except the main protagonist isn't stuck in a typical fantasy RPG world that most isekai anime take place in.