"Spider-Man/Spider-Verse" Sequel Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Mr.O

Sep 21, 2016
I thought it was conspicous that they never showed what happened to her at the end of the movie...granted, I don't think they showed what happened to Scorpion either :sweat:.
I'm calling it, Scorpion will be the final boss/mastermind in the third movie of the Spider-Verse trilogy. Not counting spin offs of course.

TargetmasterJoe

Jul 1, 2018
USA
I wonder if it's going to be the first major details along with release dates for the upcoming films.
Maybe? I don't know. Like I said in the other thread before I was guided to this one, Sony was mostly super quiet on the animated projects during that "no more Spider-Man in the MCU" scare aside from some token references to it, like Tom Rothman claiming the first movie and Venom's performance was enough to learn from Kevin Feige's playbook (still BS).

I still think Into the Spider-Verse was a tour de force, so I want to hope whatever they're revealing soon is something worthwhile.

Reactions: Frontier

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I’m adding Primo to Triad, turning it into QUAD. So now it’s Qubo, DiscFam, UniKids, and Primo. Should I add V-Me Kids to it for preschool content? It’s a sister channel to Primo, so it won’t affect it that much.
am I the only one posting the updates for Slimetime while nobody else seems to care????
R.I.P. Tomi DePaola, author and illustrator from my home state, best known for children's books such as Strega Nona.

He was so young.
In my April Fool's Day prank regarding either Mediacorp reviving Kids Central or Universal Kids merging with Qubo, I mistakenly called Primo TV as "V-Me Kids". I guess V-Me Kids ceased operation years ago. Sorry.