"Spider-Man: No Way Home" News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Wonder if the deleted title card was a snafu that something was planned today but Sony changed its mind and pushed it back, i.e. the first teaser. And Sony Argentina didn't get the message until after the post.

the greenman

Wonder if the deleted title card was a snafu that something was planned today but Sony changed its mind and pushed it back, i.e. the first teaser. And Sony Argentina didn't get the message until after the post.
It's possible we were supposed to get one already. I think we'll probably be getting the teaser by the end of the month.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
It's possible we were supposed to get one already. I think we'll probably be getting the teaser by the end of the month.
Maybe Disney asked to wait until mid to late July at the earliest after Black Widow and Loki. Maybe Sony decided on its own to wait until even August.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

youtube Nickelodeon uploaded Young Dylan - Natural Beauty episode

youtube NickRewind streaming currently: iCarly - iGoodbye
Damn! A lot of exiting Nintendo E3 announcement today.
"Atlantis: The Lost Empire" is 20 years old today.
although i'm disappointed there wasn't an update on Metroid Prime 4. But a sequel to Metroid Fushion is coming.

Maybe it's time for me to get back with Nintendo after 11-12 years
At 18:00 CET, the Euro 2020 match between Hungary and Portugal will begin, and I'll watch it. I designed a special avatar for it in the morning.

I will revert to the "lovely" avatar tomorrow.

Featured Posts