Bird Boy

WF Admin
Staff member
Apr 27, 2001
Ratings
Depth's of World's Finest
www.worldsfinestonline.com
AmericanDreamComics.com posted this info:

Here is a list of upcoming Spider-Man The Movie LEGO sets due out in April 2002.

LEGO: Studios Green Goblin, Spider-Man Action Studio, & Wrestling Scene.

LEGO fans will know the "Studios" line is part of a directors sort of line. Should be interesting to see a LEGO Spider-man...

-BB

K

Kitty Pryde

I wish they had lego batman, i can see GCPD with the lego made batsign right now which actually can make the bat signal !!:):)
Unfortunatly i dont see that happening anytime soon.

The spiderman lego will be a rad idea and i wish they would make some x men lego figures, imagine the black bird legofied

hehe

optimal321

The Manhunter from Mars
May 1, 2001
Ohio
Visit site
Originally posted by JustJack
remember when Lego's were all about just building stuff? Now the sets all focus around the figures included. Sheesh. I cant even imagine how many Lego-men my brother have mix-n-matched in our box-o-blocks?
Yeah. As much as i'd like to see all my fav characters in Lego form, it seems like Lego has somewhat sold-out. What next, Pokemon Legos?:rolleyes:

The Mad Hatter

Whyyyyy'sis heead so biiiiiig?
Apr 25, 2001
Ratings
Middle o' the U.S.
Part of me is a tad worried that Legos have been commercialized with licensed material.

Then again... did you ever see the Star Wars Legos? I'm having to physically restrain myself from dropping $99 dollars on the deluxe Lego TIE Interceptor...

RockItShipper

Master of Flying Guillotine
May 1, 2001
LA. it still sux here
www.geocities.com
Pokemon Legos... Mmmmmmmm... That'd rock! And I could do crossovers!

Chewbacca, "Ash", "Tracey", "Team Rocket", Harry Potter, Boba Fett(being paid lotsa money), QuiGon Jinn, and the gymshippers have to fight against the evil forces of Darth Maul, Lord Voldemort, nEVILle (does he have a lego?) and their leader... "Nurse Joy"....

I'd luv an Anarky lego too.

Bird Boy

WF Admin
Staff member
Apr 27, 2001
Ratings
Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
Part of me is a tad worried that Legos have been commercialized with licensed material.

Then again... did you ever see the Star Wars Legos? I'm having to physically restrain myself from dropping $99 dollars on the deluxe Lego TIE Interceptor...
DO IT! That TIE Kicks.. :D

this is LEGO's first superhero LEGO set....what's next...dare I say it? Nah..I won't...on second though..yes I will..

BATMAN!

-BB

Nightwing

WF Old Man
Apr 24, 2001
Gotham, New York
[color=00FFFF]Like Harry Potter, as another example huh? I think they have a lego line AND a regular, non-lego figure line.

I made a Batman movie lego dude, using a pair of scisors and some electric tape (and a little yellow duct tape). I also warped another one of my lego guys to creat a little figure versian of this super hero guy I invented when I was in the second grade. I still have em, although Batman could probably use some touching up. :) [/color]

Bird Boy

WF Admin
Staff member
Apr 27, 2001
Ratings
I made a custom LEGO Batman beyond..you can see it by clicking here:

www.geocities.com/jawa_tarpals/customs.jpg

it's large..and includes 2 Star Wars customs as well..so excuse those.. :D

and for some reason the scanner scanned batmans' left jet blue...dunno why. Anyway...back on topic.. :)

(oh yeah, it being geo-cities, you may have to open that link in a new window)

-BB

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Should I come back honestly? I don't think anybody missed me, but idk.
DC Superhero Girls, Infinite Train, Victor & Valentino, Thundercats Roar, Care Bears: Unlock The Magic, High Guardian Spice, Owl House, Amphibia, The Steven Universe Movie, She-Ra S2 and on, MLP S9/New Equestria Girls Specials, Rescue Bots Academy, Season 2 of Craig of the Creek, New OK KO Let's Be Heroes,etc. So much awesome animated content coming in 2019 it's crazy!! Its a great time to be a fan of animation!!
https://youtu.be/OGaZr1-0O7o Hey if Wolverine can be rated-R, and if Harley Quinn can get an R-rated animated series, plus if John Bloddy Constantine can be in Justice League Action, I can't see why Deadpool can't be PG-13.
>Voltron's final season
>Spiderverse hits theaters
>end of finals week

Friday can't come soon enough.