"Spider-Man: Beyond the Spider-Verse" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

blackpanthervsbats

It's not multidimensional. it's just Miles story with a few other spiders. If miles is not a big part of the film. no one will care about this story. We know miles family and spider friends. We don't know anything about any other spiders from these films and they will not waste time doing another origin story.

Webbed-Wonder

Still thwipping!
02/16:
You bringing up Coyote reminds me whether they'll be able to use the Earth-65 version of Matt Murdock in this.
I thought it was cool how one of the brief flashes of alternate universe Richard and Vanessa Fisk's during the final fight in Spider-Verse has a blind Richard Fisk with the Red Matt Murdock glasses on.

03/31:
New rumor, involves somebody from the past fans would be excited to see.
90s 'Spider-Man: The Animated Series' Voice Actor Rumored for 'Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse' Sequel - Murphy's Multiverse -

It would be a hilariously cathartic in-joke for so many fans if 90s cartoon Spidey briefly appears and they have him be reunited with his Mary Jane. That feels like the kind of thing Lord & Miller might do.

Last edited by a moderator:

harry580

I wonder if he can played the 90s spiderman and appear in the team in this sequel or be a cameo

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

thisguyisnotcool

The Spiderverse sequel will have 3 directors. Joaquim Dos Santos is still on the project, but he's joined by Kemp Powers (Soul) and Justin K Thompson (I think he's a Sony producer).

From Soul and One Night and Miami to Spider-Verse. Sony is serious with this one and congratulations to Thompson from working on the first one to directing

the greenman

So...are they going to race-bend Jessica Drew? I know Zoe Kravitz voiced a white Mary Jane in the first movie :confused:.

Also, Jessica is supposed to have a British accent, so will that be there :ack:?
[Line removed by moderator.] I assume it's just another role. Unless Marvel and SONY are going to bend her. Though I believe Feige stated she is Disney's ownership.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts