"Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" Animated Feature Talkback (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Rate and discuss "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse!"

• Total voters

Miyamoto Musashi

Law Enforcer
Nov 18, 2007
I really enjoyed this movie, as someone who never tried to get into comics Miles it made me want to see more.
Looks more like Talon from Spider-Man TNAS haha. There's a shot in that episode with her that looks pretty close to this.

Yeah, those other pieces are shots from TNAS.
Better to have that Black Cat replacement that dated Harry than to actually have Silk. :p
On the plus side, I doubt the crew behind this movie would make Cindy the newbie that is too good to handle mess.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

SweetShop209 wrote on Yojimbo's profile.

Hello there. The live action Mulan is coming to Disney+ on September 4 for 30 dollars. Would it be possible to reopen the thread to post the news?

I seriously cannot stop watching scenes with General Yunnan. She's just so hilarious yet so deadly.
i honestly don't think the new G4 would succeed because what's the point of making a video game based tv network at a time when anyone can make and upload video game reviews or related content on Youtube or stream on Twitch?
Began to write essay on Toonverse, should be done by tomorrow!
I wish a happy 59th birthday to Lauren Tom. Some of the roles she's known for include Numbuh 3 (Codename Kids Next Door), Susan Long & Counselor Chang (American Dragon Jake Long), Joo Dee (Avatar The Last Airbender), the Double Dare Twins (DC Superhero Girls 2015), Jinx & Gizmo on Teen Titans, and much more .