"Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse" Animated Feature Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Mr.O

Sep 21, 2016
Ratings
325 3
What's up with Gwen's ballerina shoes?
Ballet is easier with spider powers I guess.:shrug:
I saw a new clip with a shortened version of Gwen's intro and there's a billboard for MTV's Clone High cartoon (with Abe and JFK) behind her when she lands in Times Square. Miles' universe must be the place that show went on to be a big hit lol.
Really? Cool. Which clip was that exactly?

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
Ratings
3,025 5 1
the point of no return
I saw a new clip with a shortened version of Gwen's intro and there's a billboard for MTV's Clone High cartoon (with Abe and JFK) behind her when she lands in Times Square. Miles' universe must be the place that show went on to be a big hit lol.
Well, that kinda teases some things don't it.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,772 47
Sherman Oaks CA
What's up with Gwen's ballerina shoes?
Maybe she fights and moves gracefully, like a ballerina :sweat:?
Lord and Miller's ideal universe :p.

Jan 15, 2009
Ratings
715 4
mattdeanart.com
This one, there's also an ad for a Seth Rogen horse riding movie. on one of the billboards, wonder what other kinds of real life things/people are gonna appear as background dressing.
I'm ashamed that nobody here has mentioned what is so OBVIOUSLY A CLONE HIGH POSTER at 51sec.
(No wait, it was brought up. Disregard.)

Please movie, spare me. I don't need a trillionth reason to see you in theaters. I'm already going to.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,772 47
Sherman Oaks CA
I'm ashamed that nobody here has mentioned what is so OBVIOUSLY A CLONE HIGH POSTER at 51sec.
(No wait, it was brought up. Disregard.)

Please movie, spare me. I don't need a trillionth reason to see you in theaters. I'm already going to.
I guess in this world the show became more popular (AKA the ideal world for Lord and Miller) :p.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Should I come back honestly? I don't think anybody missed me, but idk.
DC Superhero Girls, Infinite Train, Victor & Valentino, Thundercats Roar, Care Bears: Unlock The Magic, High Guardian Spice, Owl House, Amphibia, The Steven Universe Movie, She-Ra S2 and on, MLP S9/New Equestria Girls Specials, Rescue Bots Academy, Season 2 of Craig of the Creek, New OK KO Let's Be Heroes,etc. So much awesome animated content coming in 2019 it's crazy!! Its a great time to be a fan of animation!!
https://youtu.be/OGaZr1-0O7o Hey if Wolverine can be rated-R, and if Harley Quinn can get an R-rated animated series, plus if John Bloddy Constantine can be in Justice League Action, I can't see why Deadpool can't be PG-13.
>Voltron's final season
>Spiderverse hits theaters
>end of finals week

Friday can't come soon enough.