"Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse" Animated Feature News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
The World's Finest review for Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse is up for those interested in checking it out. In short, not only is Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse easily the best animated movie of the year, it's quite possibly the best Spider-Man movie ever made, too.

t-spidermanverse4.jpg

Click here to read the review!

Also, I will have the official talkback for Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse posted up on Thursday night, tomorrow, to coincide with early screenings.

SweetShop209

I wonder if they worked in Nadji Jeter somewhere...
IMDb doesn't mention him (though I don't think Ogie Banks was mentioned either). The youngest person mentioned there so far is Darcy Rose Byrnes , who's 2 years younger than him.

On another note, I find it interesting how Jacquiline Pinol is also in "additional voices" given that she's voiced Rio Morales before. Maybe she did some lines here, and was credited there (much like with Greg Baldwin filling in for Mako in TMNT 2007).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts