"Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse" Animated Feature News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Sony Pictures has released a new poster for Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. Click here to check it out or view the smaller version below. Also, special screenings will be held this Friday and Saturday in select markets.

t-spiderverseposter.jpg

Webbed-Wonder

Still thwipping!
I saw a new clip with a shortened version of Gwen's intro and there's a billboard for MTV's Clone High cartoon (with Abe and JFK) behind her when she lands in Times Square. Miles' universe must be the place that show went on to be a big hit lol.

Mr.O

What's up with Gwen's ballerina shoes?
Ballet is easier with spider powers I guess.:shrug:
I saw a new clip with a shortened version of Gwen's intro and there's a billboard for MTV's Clone High cartoon (with Abe and JFK) behind her when she lands in Times Square. Miles' universe must be the place that show went on to be a big hit lol.
Really? Cool. Which clip was that exactly?

Webbed-Wonder

Still thwipping!
Ballet is easier with spider powers I guess.:shrug:

Really? Cool. Which clip was that exactly?
This one, there's also an ad for a Seth Rogen horse riding movie. on one of the billboards, wonder what other kinds of real life things/people are gonna appear as background dressing.

Mr.O

This one, there's also an ad for a Seth Rogen horse riding movie. on one of the billboards, wonder what other kinds of real life things/people are gonna appear as background dressing.
Thanks a million! I hadn't seen this one yet!

the greenman

Well, that kinda teases some things don't it.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
What's up with Gwen's ballerina shoes?
Maybe she fights and moves gracefully, like a ballerina :sweat:?
Lord and Miller's ideal universe :p.

DeanBurrito25

I'm ashamed that nobody here has mentioned what is so OBVIOUSLY A CLONE HIGH POSTER at 51sec.
(No wait, it was brought up. Disregard.)

Please movie, spare me. I don't need a trillionth reason to see you in theaters. I'm already going to.

Frontier

Staff member
I'm ashamed that nobody here has mentioned what is so OBVIOUSLY A CLONE HIGH POSTER at 51sec.
(No wait, it was brought up. Disregard.)

Please movie, spare me. I don't need a trillionth reason to see you in theaters. I'm already going to.
I guess in this world the show became more popular (AKA the ideal world for Lord and Miller) :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts