"Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse" Animated Feature News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webbed-Wonder

Still thwipping!
Feb 22, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I saw a new clip with a shortened version of Gwen's intro and there's a billboard for MTV's Clone High cartoon (with Abe and JFK) behind her when she lands in Times Square. Miles' universe must be the place that show went on to be a big hit lol.

Reactions: 5 people

Mr.O

Sep 21, 2016
What's up with Gwen's ballerina shoes?
Ballet is easier with spider powers I guess.:shrug:
I saw a new clip with a shortened version of Gwen's intro and there's a billboard for MTV's Clone High cartoon (with Abe and JFK) behind her when she lands in Times Square. Miles' universe must be the place that show went on to be a big hit lol.
Really? Cool. Which clip was that exactly?

Reactions: 1 person

Webbed-Wonder

Still thwipping!
Feb 22, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Ballet is easier with spider powers I guess.:shrug:

Really? Cool. Which clip was that exactly?
This one, there's also an ad for a Seth Rogen horse riding movie. on one of the billboards, wonder what other kinds of real life things/people are gonna appear as background dressing.

Reactions: 2 people

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
Well, that kinda teases some things don't it.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
What's up with Gwen's ballerina shoes?
Maybe she fights and moves gracefully, like a ballerina :sweat:?
Lord and Miller's ideal universe :p.

DeanBurrito25

Jan 15, 2009
mattdeanart.com
This one, there's also an ad for a Seth Rogen horse riding movie. on one of the billboards, wonder what other kinds of real life things/people are gonna appear as background dressing.
I'm ashamed that nobody here has mentioned what is so OBVIOUSLY A CLONE HIGH POSTER at 51sec.
(No wait, it was brought up. Disregard.)

Please movie, spare me. I don't need a trillionth reason to see you in theaters. I'm already going to.

Reactions: 2 people

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
I'm ashamed that nobody here has mentioned what is so OBVIOUSLY A CLONE HIGH POSTER at 51sec.
(No wait, it was brought up. Disregard.)

Please movie, spare me. I don't need a trillionth reason to see you in theaters. I'm already going to.
I guess in this world the show became more popular (AKA the ideal world for Lord and Miller) :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"Steamed Hams" is airing right now!
I decided it's time to make some changes for my life.. I will have to spend less time on animesuperhero site, so I need some more time to do some more work.
Red Arrow wrote on RegularCapital's profile.
Glad you're back :)
Alien News Desk is actually kinda funny. No one talks about it though, of course.
Any news about the "Magia Record" anime?