"Spider-man" Feature Talkback

Did you enjoy the movie?

• Man I love Spiderman it never gets old watching it

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • It was great!*sings the theme song*

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Good to see how Peter turns into Spiderman but besides that it kinda bored me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh it was... ok

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Toonami was right it was old as time itself. But its so old its horrible

• Terrible movie and I wish their was less Mary Jane and Peter scenes the kissing is makeing me sick..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why couldent their be a movie about the green goblin!? >:(

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RockmanDash

Retired
Spiderman, Spiderman,
Does whatever a spider can
Spins a web, any size
Catches thieves just like flies
Look Out!
Here comes the Spiderman!

Story:peter parker gets bitten by a radioactive Spider which gives Peter spider powers.And now with his new spider powers he shall find the pepole who killed his uncle and stop the Green Goblin. Oh and save Mary Jane like always..

Swing into action as Peter Parker becomes SPIDERMAN

Now no SPOILERS even if this movie is 5 years old(wow its been that long since this movie came out?) I think I will watch this since its been about a year since I seen it. Hopefully we will see Spiderman 2 on Toonami sooner or later..

Last edited by a moderator:

Caswin

Heh. Made a topic about this over in Marvel Animation Age to give all the Web-heads (I learned a new word! :D) a heads-up. Four posts in...
Stu said:
Sorry guys, this has nothing to do with Marvel animtion.
Locked.

Well, huh. How about that. Still would've liked to see some Spider-Man cartoons instead - can't imagine that being much of a problem - but I'm afraid I'll be there. :sweat:

RockmanDash

Retired
Heh. Made a topic about this over in Marvel Animation Age to give all the Web-heads (I learned a new word! :D) a heads-up. Four posts in...Locked.

Well, huh. How about that. Still would've liked to see some Spider-Man cartoons instead - can't imagine that being much of a problem - but I'm afraid I'll be there. :sweat:

Well kids wb is goona have a new spiderman series but I dont think its goona be that great:sweat:

Caswin

Well kids wb is goona have a new spiderman series but I dont think its goona be that great:sweat:
Two words, names, whatever:

Greg Weisman.

Y'know. The Gargoyles guy. I think he's up to it.

Still... yeah, same old song, but it's Cartoon Network. If they want to promote Spider-Man, they've got tons of cartoons to work with; the MTV series in particular would hardly be out of place on Toonami these days.

yoshirider13

Elite pokemon trainer
Ugh, Ive seen this movie so many times already... They just played it on TBS like 2 days ago.

RockmanDash

Retired
Ugh, Ive seen this movie so many times already... They just played it on TBS like 2 days ago.

xD lol this movie does get boreing after seeing it on tv for thousand times. I dont see why they couldent just skip to spider man 2(which to me is much BETTER and they could of aired spiderman 2.1) I guess they wanna do the green goblin because of some movie 3 spoilers?:sweat:

Ishtar

I've personally seen Spider-Man 2 on TV a lot more these past couple of years. Of course, I've watched the 2nd movie more than the 1st movie period. Both seem to have played on TV a lot, though.

peacebyanymeans

HORRIBLE FOR EVERYONE
It was mostly the same, butsome new shots, including one of Venom falling towards Spider-man with his mouth open, and one of him upside down on a construction bar punching Spidy.

Looks good.

Soul

How many edits does this version have?
i mean the promo had Cullen saying "Good versus Bad(?)"
Seriously.
Like the ending? And The Death of the GG?

Ishtar

I have to say, that scene with Norman Osborn in the lab always freaked me out.

Soul

Ha.
The fact they kept that in makes that one of the lines of night
"Yep! Big Change!"

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

My daily reminder of Twitter being cancer on level with TikTok (which is worse, despite not being around as long.):

Yeah: I thought a boy and a girl becoming more than friends was usually the norm when it came to building healthy future relationships, last time I checked. Or is it that these characters are straight?
devil cookie pfp time!

because of this tweet...
So NERF sells Minecraft toys apparently...
Something I've noticed about Popeye on MeTV's Saturday Morning Cartoons as of late- not only are there now 4 shorts instead of 3, they're mostly, if not entirely, ones from the 1950s. A decade that Warner Home Video has yet to tackle for the Sailor Man. Almost like it's a sign.
Here is my multisource Sparta "no BGM" remix. Enjoy! :)

Featured Posts