"Spider-Geddon (2018)" Event Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate and discuss this Spider-Man event!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
First there was Spider-Island! And then Spider-Verse! And now ... Spider-Geddon!

SPIDER-GEDDON #0 & #1

694179._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg
703367._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Written by: Christos N. Gage, Dan Slott
Art by: Jorge Molina, Clayton Crain

Revenge of the Spider-Verse! Back in 2014, Spider-Verse brought every Spider-Man ever together. This event spinning out of Amazing Spider-Man #800 has Christos Gage and Dan Slott teaming up to destroy them all! The Inheritors have somehow gotten out of their radioactive prison planet and made their way to the Marvel Universe. It’s going to take a whole Spider-Army to keep them from taking it all! Starring Spider-Man, Doctor Octopus, Spider-Gwen, Miles Morales, Spider-Woman, the Spider-Man from the anticipated video game and, well, every Spider-Man and Spider-Woman ever, including some brand-new ones! With Jorge Molina on art, the end of all Spiders never looked so good!

Rate and discuss this Spider-Man event!

Attachments

• 1546127449483.png
    1546127449483.png
    557.7 KB · Views: 13

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts