Space Ghost: Coast to Coast Stock Music List

Classic Speedy

Mildly perturbed
Staff member
Reporter
After a long while, I've identified a new track: "Happy Jack" by Arch Bacon, which plays during the "Coming Soon" bumpers.

Classic Speedy

Mildly perturbed
Staff member
Reporter
Found another one: "Races of Mullingar" by Sean Keane, which played in the "ebay auction" ending of Snatch.

Classic Speedy

Mildly perturbed
Staff member
Reporter
Found a new track: "Pagan Ritual" by Simon Park, which plays in "Curses".

Mr. Horse

insert clever caption here
SB20xx-
It seems that I've answered my question. After some searching, I've found out that the JW tracks are distributed in the US by Current Music Library, and you can go on their site to listen to their tracks.

Last edited:

Mr. Horse

insert clever caption here
Oh, and do you know the name of the Latin-sounding track used in the title sequence for Cartoon Planet?
(NVM. I found it. It's "Dia de Plaza" by William Allan Bookheim from the AirCraft Music Library.)

Last edited:

Cooljay

I was wondering what is the jazz music that plays in "Punch" and "Sharrock" when Space Ghost flies in the jet and talks to Zorak in it. It's been bothering me where to find it.

Last edited:

tymime81

Just a note: '60s and '70s Cheese is from the Cavendish library. Why it's on Amazon and iTunes I can't guess.

Classic Speedy

Mildly perturbed
Staff member
Reporter
Found another one: "Nostalgia" by Judson Maher (from the Non Stop Music library), which plays in "Joshua" when Zorak and Moltar are recording lines.

Classic Speedy

Mildly perturbed
Staff member
Reporter
After a long while, I found a new one: "Shade Tree" by Eve Dowdle, which plays in "Snatch" as the more commonly-seen ending.

Classic Speedy

Mildly perturbed
Staff member
Reporter
Found another track: "Whistle and March" by Martin Smith and Dominick Glynn, which plays in "Intense Patriotism".

Classic Speedy

Mildly perturbed
Staff member
Reporter
Another new one: "Harpsichord Conc. No5 BWV 1056 (Largo)", which plays in "Baffler Meal".

Classic Speedy

Mildly perturbed
Staff member
Reporter
Finally found the last unknown track in "Joshua": "Full Blast" by Roger Webb.

Classic Speedy

Mildly perturbed
Staff member
Reporter
Found another track: "* Blood Beast - Version 1" by Tim Souster, which plays in "Flipmode".

Classic Speedy

Mildly perturbed
Staff member
Reporter
Found another one: "Felicity" by Donald Bradley Kelly and Hal Brown, which plays in "Sequel".

Classic Speedy

Mildly perturbed
Staff member
Reporter
Found two more, both from "A Space Ghost Christmas": "Deck the Halls" by Alain James Leroux, which is the "Gabba Gabba Hey" number, and "Jingle Bells 3" by Frances Ruffino, which plays during the ending.

Classic Speedy

Mildly perturbed
Staff member
Reporter
Found another one: "Declamation" by Chris Payne, which plays in "Girlie Show".

EDIT: Found another from the same episode: "Soap Link" by Alain James Leroux.

Last edited:

Classic Speedy

Mildly perturbed
Staff member
Reporter
"Jeunesse" is actually from De Wolfe Music. It's on their albums "Movie Archives: Light Activity" and "Mood Mediterranean".
Thanks, I mis-typed. That's fixed.

While I'm replying, "Maui Luau" by Grant Geissman and Rick Rhodes, heard in Cartoon Planet, also plays in the episode "Surprise".

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts