Space Ghost: Coast to Coast Stock Music List

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
Another mystery one: According to Aha Music Identifier, the music that plays in "Warren" when Space Ghost gets out of the Phantom Cruiser and looks around was used in the radio version (or book-on-tape? Not really sure) of Sherlock Holmes- specifically, "Die Originale - Fall 43: Die Pappschachtel, Teil 22.

Problem is, I don't know the name of the track. And it has to be stock music, because other Sherlock Holmes stories contain stock music pieces- usually from Gerhard Trede.

Anyone know what this track that's used in this Sherlock Holmes episode is called?

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
This is so minor I hesitate to even mention it, but that "wah wah" jingle in "$20.01" appears to be a track called "Comedy - Wah Wah" found on the album "Sound Effects For Your Website". I'm sure it appears on many other sound effects albums because it seems to be a common sound. Anyway, I've updated the guide.

EDIT: Found another track that I've been wondering about for a while: "Battalions of Space" by Alan Hawkshaw [Music House] which plays in "Switcheroo" (1997).

EDIT 2: Found another on the same site, which I've ALSO been wondering about for the longest time: "Lap Record" by Michael Tauben and Simon Benson [Music House], which plays in "Flipmode". They seem to have added a guitar riff on top of it- the version on the EMI site doesn't have the guitar.

Last edited:

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
This track didn't play in the series proper, but "The Whizz" by Adam Charles Edward Francis [Parry Music] plays in the special feature "Kitties" on the vol. 4 DVD set.

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
Found a new one: "Piano Portrait A" by Ray Davies [Cavendish Music], which plays in "Hungry".

EDIT: Found another: "Emperor Fanfare" by Charles R. Blaker and Kevin L. Hiatt [Megatrax], which plays in "Fire Ant".

EDIT 2: One more for now: "Silver Screen" by Jon Kull [Megatrax], which plays in "Chambraigne".

EDIT 3: Another! "Orchestra Sting" by Randy Miller [Megatrax], which plays in "Snatch".

Last edited:

Mr. Horse

insert clever caption here
Found a new one: "Piano Portrait A" by Ray Davies [Cavendish Music], which plays in "Hungry".

EDIT: Found another: "Emperor Fanfare" by Charles R. Blaker and Kevin L. Hiatt [Megatrax], which plays in "Fire Ant".

EDIT 2: One more for now: "Silver Screen" by Jon Kull [Megatrax], which plays in "Chambraigne".

EDIT 3: Another! "Orchestra Sting" by Randy Miller [Megatrax], which plays in "Snatch".

Nice! Been wondering about "Emperor Fanfare" for a long time, so thanks for ID'ing it.

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
No prob, I wish I was able to identify the remaining unknown tracks a little faster but SGC2C is a difficult show to do this for because of how many libraries it took music from. It really feels like trying to find a needle in a haystack sometimes.

EDIT: While I'm here, another track not used in the series itself but one of the DVD special features: "Xerxes (Largo)" by George Frideric Handel [Koka Classic] plays in the feature where George Lowe is in a cowboy outfit with a pony.

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
First new ID of 2020: "The Theremin" by Bruce Woolley and Radio Science Orchestra [Atmosphere Music], which plays at the end of "Idlewild South".

EDIT: Found another one: "Wired" by Bertrand Siretas and Bruno Sourice [Koka Media], which plays in "Art Show".

EDIT 2: Another: "Frenzy" by Michael J. Dowdle [Warner/Chappell Music - Producer Series], which plays in "Jacksonville".

EDIT 3: Last new one for now: "Love Remembered" by Greg Hansen [Warner/Chappell Music - Producer Series], which plays in "Urges".

EDIT 4: For REAL last one for now: "Mania" by Steve Everitt [Atmosphere Music], which plays in "Zoltran".

Last edited:

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
Thanks to EdMario274 for identifying another track: "Wacky Big Top" by Randy Alan Miller [Megatrax], which plays in "Live at the Fillmore".

Found Some More:

Edelweiss Infomercial music at the end - Global Network - Douglas Wood [Omnimusic]

Mayonnaise "Zorak's Number" - Piano Bar - artist unlisted [Parry]

A Space Ghost Cristmas - We Wish You A Merry Christmas - Craig Riley - [Hot Ideas Inc.]

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
Found Some More:

Edelweiss Infomercial music at the end - Global Network - Douglas Wood [Omnimusic]

Mayonnaise "Zorak's Number" - Piano Bar - artist unlisted [Parry]

A Space Ghost Cristmas - We Wish You A Merry Christmas - Craig Riley - [Hot Ideas Inc.]
Thank you!

Quick question: Is Piano Bar the track on the album PML 100 Piano Solos 2?

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
How come every time I try to associate with a social media account on my profile, I'm getting an error message?

To everyone reading this: You're one in a million. In other words, you're special.

Gennedy has a new show coming soon and returning to Cartoon Network. This better not get screwed over like Sym Bionic Titan

This is an interesting set of choices. We have 2 WB shows and 2 Disney Junior shows.