Space Ghost: Coast to Coast Stock Music List

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
Finally got time to find a new one:

"It's a Loverly Day in May (Alternate, Instrumental)" by John Cacavas and Lisa Cacavas [Parry Music Library], which plays in "Zorak".

EDIT: Found another: "Triumph Fanfare 2" by John Cacavas, from the same episode.

Last edited:

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
Found another from the same album:

"Silly Me (Alternate, Instrumental)" by John Cacavas and Jennifer Cacavas [Parry Music Library], which plays in "Zorak".

Kobe86

What is your method for finding music? I'm having a bit of trouble identifying tracks and I would like to know some good ways to find certain themes.

Kobe86

Also, I've found the theme that plays when Space Ghost, Zorak and Moltar enter Warren's cave.
"Perdus dans la toundra" by Vladimir Cosma
()

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
Nice. Thanks again!

To answer your question, it really depends. Sometimes I'll search through albums manually, other times I'll do a keyword search.

Unclesporkums

Thanks so much! I was wondering about that! Yeah, I use a similar technique since I listen to production music somewhat regularly, and when I find one that sounds familiar, I search the rest of the tracks on the album for more, then I search the artist.

Kobe86

Nice. Thanks again!

To answer your question, it really depends. Sometimes I'll search through albums manually, other times I'll do a keyword search.
Thanks for giving me some other ways to look for these tracks. It'll definitely come in handy once I really start digging for themes.

Also, I've found the music that plays at the beginning of Zorak's fight with the laser shooting crow. The track changes midway through the battle, and unfortunately, I have not been able to identify that piece.
"Tower of Power" by Jim Dooley

Kobe86

I use the "Aha Music Identifier" from the Chrome Web Store to find most of these themes and I'm on a bit of a roll, but it doesn't identify all the tracks I've wanted to get, such as the Repairman's fight music, the "hunger imagery" theme and most of the music used in "Idlewild South." Do you know of any other methods of finding tracks besides the Aha identifier and keyword searches? (I'm becoming really desperate to find these themes because I love them so much!)

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
They're not exactly stock music per se, but I added the two Rammstein songs that played in "Brilliant Number One" and "Two": "Heirate Mich" and "Wollt Ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen?"

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
Found another with the help of that Aha Music Identifier: "Bombino Sexy Lounge" by The Great Gatbsy, which plays in "Warren".

EDIT: Found another: "Jazz Talk" by Doug Perkins and Steve Goomas, which plays in "Sleeper".

EDIT: Another one: "Meditation" by Richard Howgill, which plays in "Telethon".

EDIT: Last one for now: "Soaring Hawks" by Bruce Frederick Mitchell, which plays in "Dam".

Last edited:

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
Two mystery tracks: The Aha Music Identifier says that a Modern Jazz Quartet song plays in "Girlie Show" when Space Ghost says "You know, I've never met a woman guest quite like you before, Nanny." I don't know which specific track of theirs it is, though (they've got a huge library of songs). Anyone know?

The other mystery is that "Hypnodrone" by Barry Franklin apparently plays in "Warren" during the scene when Space Ghost, Zorak and Moltar are trying to conjure up Gary Owens. But I searched for it on Google and iTunes and came up with nothing. I don't know if this song is a stock music piece or something else. Can anyone confirm this is actually what plays in that spot?

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So this is interesting.
Hi everyone! I just joined, i've been reading these forums since I was 13. So happy to finally have an account!
I wish I knew how old Niki Lytton is so I can wish her a proper happy birthday today. She's the script coordinator for Legend Of The Three Caballeros, Muppet Babies season 1, and (since mid-season 1) TOTS. Given how she's mainly a script coordinator, I assume she's somewhere in her late 20s (given how script coordinators are generally young writers).
The old ratings are back!
I just wanna ask you all. Do you like a new redesigh? For me,it looks nice!