Space Ghost: Coast to Coast Stock Music List

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
After a long while, I've identified a new track: "Happy Jack" by Arch Bacon, which plays during the "Coming Soon" bumpers.

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
Found another one: "Races of Mullingar" by Sean Keane, which played in the "ebay auction" ending of Snatch.

Mr. Horse

insert clever caption here
SB20xx-
It seems that I've answered my question. After some searching, I've found out that the JW tracks are distributed in the US by Current Music Library, and you can go on their site to listen to their tracks.

Last edited:

Mr. Horse

Oh, and do you know the name of the Latin-sounding track used in the title sequence for Cartoon Planet?
(NVM. I found it. It's "Dia de Plaza" by William Allan Bookheim from the AirCraft Music Library.)

Last edited:

Cooljay

I was wondering what is the jazz music that plays in "Punch" and "Sharrock" when Space Ghost flies in the jet and talks to Zorak in it. It's been bothering me where to find it.

Last edited:

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
Found another one: "Nostalgia" by Judson Maher (from the Non Stop Music library), which plays in "Joshua" when Zorak and Moltar are recording lines.

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
After a long while, I found a new one: "Shade Tree" by Eve Dowdle, which plays in "Snatch" as the more commonly-seen ending.

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
Found another track: "Whistle and March" by Martin Smith and Dominick Glynn, which plays in "Intense Patriotism".

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
Found two more, both from "A Space Ghost Christmas": "Deck the Halls" by Alain James Leroux, which is the "Gabba Gabba Hey" number, and "Jingle Bells 3" by Frances Ruffino, which plays during the ending.

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
Found another one: "Declamation" by Chris Payne, which plays in "Girlie Show".

EDIT: Found another from the same episode: "Soap Link" by Alain James Leroux.

Last edited:

Mr. Horse

"Jeunesse" is actually from De Wolfe Music. It's on their albums "Movie Archives: Light Activity" and "Mood Mediterranean".

Classic Speedy

Yup.
Staff member
Reporter
"Jeunesse" is actually from De Wolfe Music. It's on their albums "Movie Archives: Light Activity" and "Mood Mediterranean".
Thanks, I mis-typed. That's fixed.

While I'm replying, "Maui Luau" by Grant Geissman and Rick Rhodes, heard in Cartoon Planet, also plays in the episode "Surprise".

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So this is interesting.
Hi everyone! I just joined, i've been reading these forums since I was 13. So happy to finally have an account!
I wish I knew how old Niki Lytton is so I can wish her a proper happy birthday today. She's the script coordinator for Legend Of The Three Caballeros, Muppet Babies season 1, and (since mid-season 1) TOTS. Given how she's mainly a script coordinator, I assume she's somewhere in her late 20s (given how script coordinators are generally young writers).
The old ratings are back!
I just wanna ask you all. Do you like a new redesigh? For me,it looks nice!