Sony is a no-show for E3 2019.

Latest News & Videos

ToonJay723

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Ratings
1,572 12
New York
Nintendo, Ubisoft, EA, and other developers still have games at the show floor though.

I think Sony is just taking off this year because the PS4 doesn't have much games coming out in late 2019 or early 2020. They're probably putting their resources in PS5 games, but they don't want to announce that until 2020.

wonderfly

Shaking things up a bit
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2002
Ratings
953 16
Springfield, MO
It's becoming more and more apparent we're in a holding pattern until the announcement of the Playstation 5 and the XBox 4000 (or whatever they choose to call it).

It looks like "Death Stranding", "The Last of Us 2", "Cyberpunk 2077" and "Ghost of Tsushima" are the "final blast" of games for the end of this current generation of console games (over the next year or two). Sony's just biding their time, getting prepared for the next wave (around 2021 or 2022)...

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Should I come back honestly? I don't think anybody missed me, but idk.
DC Superhero Girls, Infinite Train, Victor & Valentino, Thundercats Roar, Care Bears: Unlock The Magic, High Guardian Spice, Owl House, Amphibia, The Steven Universe Movie, She-Ra S2 and on, MLP S9/New Equestria Girls Specials, Rescue Bots Academy, Season 2 of Craig of the Creek, New OK KO Let's Be Heroes,etc. So much awesome animated content coming in 2019 it's crazy!! Its a great time to be a fan of animation!!
https://youtu.be/OGaZr1-0O7o Hey if Wolverine can be rated-R, and if Harley Quinn can get an R-rated animated series, plus if John Bloddy Constantine can be in Justice League Action, I can't see why Deadpool can't be PG-13.
>Voltron's final season
>Spiderverse hits theaters
>end of finals week

Friday can't come soon enough.