Sonic the Hedgehog/Hanna-Barbera crossover comics.

Latest News & Videos

Feb 6, 2017
I had plenty of ideas of having Sonic the Hedgehog crossing over with WarnerMedia IPs, such as Looney Tunes and DC Comics in IDW Comic.

Now i have plenty of ideas for Sonic the Hedgehog/Hanna-Barbera crossover comics from IDW.

* Sonic and Friends teaming up with Scooby-Doo and the gang on taking down King Boom Boo.

* Chaotix meeting the Banana Splits (this version, the Banana Splits are anthropomorphic animals who got transported from Mobius to Earth and form a band and a comedy group)

* Someone to crosses over with Huckleberry Hound, Yogi Bear and Top Cat.

Otaku-sempai

Sep 10, 2010
Lackawanna, NY
Sonic the Hedgehog meets Atom Ant. Or to get really weird: Sonic meets the Herculoids.

On the Loony Tunes side the most obvious ones seem to be to team Sonic up with either Speedy Gonzales or the Road Runner, though Sonic/Bugs Bunny could be a lot of fun.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Matt Vogel's podcast sounds like a lot of fun just from this sound clip.

Marge Simpson is trending on Twitter. I won't say why, though.
I wonder if the mid 30's Fleischer cartoons with the 3d backgrounds with 2d characters was an inspiration for Paper Mario

Here's a teaser that announces Mulan (2020) coming to Disney+ next month .
Given how Jason J. Lewis loves Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm, he must've been really excited getting to work with Kevin Conroy on Justice League Action.