Sonic the Hedgehog/Hanna-Barbera crossover comics.

Latest News & Videos

Feb 6, 2017
I had plenty of ideas of having Sonic the Hedgehog crossing over with WarnerMedia IPs, such as Looney Tunes and DC Comics in IDW Comic.

Now i have plenty of ideas for Sonic the Hedgehog/Hanna-Barbera crossover comics from IDW.

* Sonic and Friends teaming up with Scooby-Doo and the gang on taking down King Boom Boo.

* Chaotix meeting the Banana Splits (this version, the Banana Splits are anthropomorphic animals who got transported from Mobius to Earth and form a band and a comedy group)

* Someone to crosses over with Huckleberry Hound, Yogi Bear and Top Cat.

Otaku-sempai

Sep 10, 2010
Lackawanna, NY
Sonic the Hedgehog meets Atom Ant. Or to get really weird: Sonic meets the Herculoids.

On the Loony Tunes side the most obvious ones seem to be to team Sonic up with either Speedy Gonzales or the Road Runner, though Sonic/Bugs Bunny could be a lot of fun.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Fone Bone grips stuffed Elmo tightly and rocks back and forth. Just hold out until November. Things will get better. They'll have to.
Current events are freaking terrifying me.

She's only a teenager (she's either 13 or 14; I've seen contradictory sources), yet is really making a name for herself in college.