Songs that were on Nickelodeon sitcoms

Micahel Cataldo

I know some Nickelodeon sitcoms like Bella and the Bulldogs, The Thundermans and 100 Things to Do Before High School have songs performed by an artist. What Nickelodeon sitcom do you think have songs performed by an artist?

kanc

On very first episode of Legendary Dudas, near end of the episode is Kris Kross - Jump, though Nickelodeon at end credits never give any credit for this. They should have added it to imdb soundtrack

Last edited:

kanc

OK.. For Brothers Garcia - Mysteries of the Maya 90 min special, the songs played during movie and in ending credits but didn't update imdb soundtrack is Vaneza Leza Pitynski - Forever Friends, and also Vaneza Leza Pitynski - Trust. Vaneza was known for playing Lorena character in Brothers Garcia.

I don't know if I could include other songs in other live actions in this thread, other than that imdb is much better source for finding it.. If imdb soundtrack didn't list songs in live actions and if they played but give no credit, I would include those..

Micahel Cataldo

Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon was on Bella and the Bulldogs and Classic by MKTO was on The Thundermans.

TeridaxXD001

Anyone know the song that plays in the pilot of Drake & Josh during the karate training scene?

kanc

Anyone know the song that plays in the pilot of Drake & Josh during the karate training scene?
The song is Lenny Kravitz - Dig In.

Hope this helps.

Also does anyone know the song played in ending credits of NRDD - Go Hollywood? It's now on nick.com but I can't access it since my cable subscriber is not listed there. Does Nick even give any credit for this song?

Last edited:

TeridaxXD001

The song is Lenny Kravitz - Dig In.

Hope this helps.

That's what it says on IMDb, but a quick search for the lyrics shows they don't match up.

Edit: Huh, it looks like "Dig In" was indeed used in that scene -- the broadcast version, that is. My "Drake & Josh Volume 1: Suddenly Brothers" DVD uses a different song, probably due to rights issues. I Googled the lyrics to that song, and all I could find were people asking the same question. They did the same thing in the season 4 episode "The Storm" in the scene where the characters all sing a song: on TV in the USA and Hulu, they sing "We Will Rock You." On TV internationally,DVD and Netflix, they sing "Let's Get This Party Started".

Last edited:

kanc

I didn't know there was a different song in first episode of Drake and Josh in Suddenly Brothers DVD version.

Also on Henry Danger - Danger Games part II, the end credits song they credited is Kel Mitchell - U Do U, even though it's not listed in imdb

TeridaxXD001

I didn't know there was a different song in first episode of Drake and Josh in Suddenly Brothers DVD version.
The lyrics (may not be exact due to dialogue, sound effects, random vocal noises and laugh track):

You know, I've been knocked down before
And I'm wrestlin' on the floor
But now I'm comin' back for more
And I'm knockin' on the door

This time, I'm gonna get up for it
I'm gonna stick it out
This time, I'm gonna get up for it
Gonna run, gonna run, gonna run it out

Repeat once.

I'd upload it to YouTube and link it or something, but that'd be, y'know...piracy.

Golden Geek

Radio Demon
Staff member
Reporter
Victorious had Ke$ha perform "Blow" in one episode.

Lisasmith's "For All I Am" was the theme song for the show-within-a-show "Moody's Point" in The Amanda Show, though Nickelodeon specifically asked for a "less aggressive" version of the song. (Original version, Moody's Point version)

kanc

In Zoey 101 first episode, during basketball game showdown, the song played during original broadcast, nick.com, former TeenNick reruns was Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl, but in digital version, the song is cleared out and replaced with some other song I don't know.

Also on Ned's Declassified First Day episode the song was Hey Baby by No Doubt and Nelly - Hot in Herre, and the Lockers episode was Daniel Bedingfield - Gotta Get Thru This. These songs were only on broadcast episodes and aired on TeenNick before, but on digital version, these songs never played and replaced by playing some generic music.

kanc

Also does anyone know the song played in ending credits of NRDD - Go Hollywood?
I former watched those last year when I finally accessed it my friends house, and for the song at the end of NRDD Go Hollywood, Nickelodeon didn't give any credit of that songs at all.

For Bixler High Private Eye, IMDb has not updated, but here are the songs Nick give credit:

"Blood Red Cadillac"
Written by Michael Sempert
Performed by Mike Sempert
BMI / War of Vines

"Palm Leaves"
Performed by West Channel
BMI / Strictly Nautical

"Hypnotized"
Performed by Mike Sempert
BMI / Strictly Nautical

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
iCarly also had Saucy Monky's "Disco Ball" as their music video was shown in Seattle Beat, which is the Schneiderverse captain ersatz of TRL.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts