Some voice actors which did not voiced in many shows.

Dylan James Yi

While since I have reached some actors, some voice actors or the regular voice actors does not voiced many characters for the show.
Here's some examples to this:
-Dee Bradley Baker - He does not voiced many characters on Blue's Clues, Little Bill, Dora the Explorer, Wonder Pets!, Nature Cat, Home Movies, The Amazing World of Gumball, some british animated shows, etc.
-Tara Strong - Nevered voiced on SpongeBob SquarePants, many Nick Jr. animated shows, Hey Arnold!, etc.
-Dan Castellaneta - He did not voiced on Curious George 2006 TV series, SpongeBob SquarePants, Little Bill, Wonder Pets!, canadian animated shows (including Pecola, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Peep and the Big Wide World, etc.), Home Movies, etc.
-Tom Hanks - He doesn't voiced himself or many characters on Rugrats or other Klasky Csupo productions.
-Matt Hill - He is not voiced some characters on Peg + Cat, What About Mimi?, George Shrinks, Pecola, Poppets Town, Scaredy Squirrel TV show, Almost Naked Animals, and other canadian animated shows.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
I'm actually surprised that Grey Griffin never voiced a character in Teen Titans (original, not Go) since I think she would've been a great choice to voice Wonder Girl had she appeared in the show as intended.

Frank

While since I have reached some actors, some voice actors or the regular voice actors does not voiced many characters for the show.
Here's some examples to this:
-Dee Bradley Baker - He does not voiced many characters on Blue's Clues, Little Bill, Dora the Explorer, Wonder Pets!, Nature Cat, Home Movies, The Amazing World of Gumball, some british animated shows, etc.
-Tara Strong - Nevered voiced on SpongeBob SquarePants, many Nick Jr. animated shows, Hey Arnold!, etc.
-Dan Castellaneta - He did not voiced on Curious George 2006 TV series, SpongeBob SquarePants, Little Bill, Wonder Pets!, canadian animated shows (including Pecola, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Peep and the Big Wide World, etc.), Home Movies, etc.
-Tom Hanks - He doesn't voiced himself or many characters on Rugrats or other Klasky Csupo productions.
-Matt Hill - He is not voiced some characters on Peg + Cat, What About Mimi?, George Shrinks, Pecola, Poppets Town, Scaredy Squirrel TV show, Almost Naked Animals, and other canadian animated shows.

Tom Hanks? Don't you mean Tom Kenny? I don't think Tom Hanks voiced any characters in any animated series other than some movies.

I agree about Grey Griffin and Tara Strong. It is very hard to find a cartoon they didn't have any involvment in be it a major role or a guest appearance. This also some of Tara's complaining about movies using celebrity voice actors a bit puzzling. She doesn't seem to have a shortage of voiceover work, so maybe it maybe because animated movies pay more. Part of the reason why she gets alot of voiceover work is not just because of her versatility but because she is good friends with several cartoon creators (same with Grey Griffin).

DBTrilogy100

I'm surprised that Tom Kenny hasn't voiced any characters on The Loud House yet. I heard that Tara Strong voiced a character in a recent episode, so maybe that will change in the future.

Last edited:

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
I actually think Voltron: Legendary Defender would've been a great show for Tara Strong, given that her friend Cree Summer voiced Haggar during the series.

Asa

Several Canadian voice actors like Jess Gibbons (who voiced Wyatt on 6teen) and Denise Oliver (who voiced Maurecia on Wayside and Mina on Grojband) never voiced anyone in the Total Drama franchise.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
I actually think Matthew Mercer would've been a great choice to voice Iroh's late son Lu Ten in Avatar: The Last Airbender had they done flashbacks focusing on him prior to his death (aside from appearing in flashbacks focusing on him as a young boy).

Dylan James Yi

Well, even David Paul "Buck" Grove never did voiced on Poppets Town. Also Tony Sampson never did voices including the english version of Hamtaro, Peep and the Big Wide World, other canadian productions.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
I actually think Tara Strong and Cree Summer would be great for The Simpsons, given that their friend Grey Griffin joined the voice cast in the recent season as the new voice actress for Sherri and Terri Mackleberry, Martin Prince and others who were voiced by Russi Taylor prior to her death last July.

Dylan James Yi

Well as I was thinking of that, Frank Welker nevered even voiced on Doug (Nickelodeon TV series or Disney TV series) and The Ren & Stimpy Show. Also, he never did this on Hey Arnold!, Kablam!, Astroblast!, and Breadwinners.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Youngblood is also not a voice actor and doesn't do different voices, and it would wind up prohibitively expensive to hire a new actor for every character they now need to replace. They hire LaMarr he might be able to also do a few other characters like Hibbert with his deep voice, or even Tatum with his high voice.

It's not a perfect solution because LaMarr would not actually be able to match those voices. But it's the show's own dumb fault for having white actors voice black actors to save money to begin with.

hobbyfan

Youngblood is also not a voice actor and doesn't do different voices, and it would wind up prohibitively expensive to hire a new actor for every character they now need to replace. They hire LaMarr he might be able to also do a few other characters like Hibbert with his deep voice, or even Tatum with his high voice.

It's not a perfect solution because LaMarr would not actually be able to match those voices. But it's the show's own dumb fault for having white actors voice black actors to save money to begin with.

Voice work has extended Phil LaMarr's career. Until his guest run on Supergirl, he hadn't done much face acting since leaving MadTV, and he'd be a perfect fit for both Simpsons and Family Guy.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image

Family Guy also had POC characters voiced by white actors too prior to both shows' recent decision to phase out that aspect and having them being actually voiced by POC actors.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Family Guy also had POC characters voiced by white actors too prior to both shows' recent decision to phase out that aspect and having them being actually voiced by POC actors.
Yeah, I know that. But most of those white actors on that voiced black characters as stereotypes to poke fun at them. That's hardly a great defense, but the show has always also hired black actors for bit roles that did not traffic in stereotypes. The Simpsons is the show that did it because they didn't want to pay extra money to do it. Family Guy's cast is MUCH bigger than The Simpsons' for that reason.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts