So the 30th anniversay of Amblin and WB Animation's partnership is coming up...

Latest News & Videos

PF9

Jul 9, 2008
Ratings
143 13
Ohio
In 2020, Amblin and WB Animation will mark the 30th anniversary of their partnership as that year marks 30 years since Tiny Toons first aired.

That year should see all the Amblin/WB shows released on Blu-ray in remastered HD versions as complete series releases, with loads of bonus features (due to the reception of Pinky, Elmyra and the Brain that show might be incorporated into Pinky and the Brain on Blu-ray).

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Should I come back honestly? I don't think anybody missed me, but idk.
DC Superhero Girls, Infinite Train, Victor & Valentino, Thundercats Roar, Care Bears: Unlock The Magic, High Guardian Spice, Owl House, Amphibia, The Steven Universe Movie, She-Ra S2 and on, MLP S9/New Equestria Girls Specials, Rescue Bots Academy, Season 2 of Craig of the Creek, New OK KO Let's Be Heroes,etc. So much awesome animated content coming in 2019 it's crazy!! Its a great time to be a fan of animation!!
https://youtu.be/OGaZr1-0O7o Hey if Wolverine can be rated-R, and if Harley Quinn can get an R-rated animated series, plus if John Bloddy Constantine can be in Justice League Action, I can't see why Deadpool can't be PG-13.
>Voltron's final season
>Spiderverse hits theaters
>end of finals week

Friday can't come soon enough.