So I compiled the average ratings of the latest five episodes of several shows...

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
Because I’m the only one who posts on my own thread anymore, a revamp of the Greenlight system and the show demographics. This time, they’re for shows currently running and aired originally on Nickelodeon within this or last year.

Facts:
  • I added a blue “primary” color, which therefore adds a cyan “secondary” color and brings our color count to 7.
  • Several shows did better than I originally thought, especially Rise of the TMNT, which raised the ratings average enough to knock Loud House out of the true blue ranking.
  • Speaking of which, I cannot fathom why Rise of the TMNT or RBUK got screwed over, looking at these results.
  • Reality is not Nick’s strong suit, as their ranks are only either orange or red.
  • Action does surprisingly well for them, especially for the preschool demographic. The only action shows(including action-comedies) that fall in orange or red are the recent orange Ollie’s Pack(which is low mainly due to what appears to be an up-down pattern of ratings throughout the months; it’s doing well for this point in time, especially toward adult women) and LEGO City Adventures, which is red. Power Rangers got a red in ratings(due to their move to 8 AM from noon), it their green search color balances out to yellow.
  • The only true blues are SpongeBob and Paw Patrol. No big surprises.
  • I couldn’t really get anything for Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader or Crystal Maze. I did hear that Fifth Grader’s premiere got over a million views, so maybe there is hope for Nickelodeon and unscripted content after all.
  • I redesigned the Yellow-Green color because the original was ugly.
  • America’s Most Musical Family, the aforementioned LEGO City Adventures, and Group Chat are pure red.
  • Group Chat is the lowest in both ranking and ratings(tying with Power Rangers, which they don’t advertise or place at decent times, unlike Group Chat), while SpongeBob(no surprise) is highest for both.
  • The gender divide here is skewing, rather than direct targeting.
  • Nick’s content slate is 45% neutral, 36% boyish, and 19% girly. It’s also 59% animation, 41% live action, 76% kids 6-11, 23% preschool, and 1% family.

ToonsJazzLover

This is why I prefer Nick over Disney Channel.

You expect Disney Channel to be for everyone of all ages and genders, but instead it's a network that struggle at catering to other demos besides tween girls (not that I don't mind some of their sitcoms, but it cannot be the only target audience they care for).

Anyways, here's me tallying up the total amount of shows played on Nick, Nicktoons, Nick Jr, and Teennick altogether.

SpongeBob - 279 (124 on Nickelodeon/155 on Nicktoons)
Friends - 88
Peppa Pig - 80
Henry Danger - 78 (24 on Nicktoons/54 on Teennick)
Paw Patrol - 73.5 (25.5 on Nick/48 on Nick Jr)
Bubble Guppies - 54 (11 on Nick, 43 on NickJr)
Victorious - 52
Fairly OddParents/Blaze - 51
Team Umizoomi - 37
ALVINNN!!! - 30
iCarly/Rugrats - 29
Mom/Hey Arnold! - 28
Blue's Clues and You - 26 (5 on Nick/21 on Nickjr)
Loud House - 25 (12 on Nick/13 on Nicktoons)
Thundermans - 22 (14 on Nicktoons, 8 on Teennick)
Hey Duggee - 19.5
Sam and Cat/Game Shakers - 19
Young Dylan - 18
Nick News - 16.5 (6 on Nick & Teennick/4.5 on Nicktoons)
Doug/Rocko's Modern Life/Ren & Stimpy/Danny Phantom - 14
Ollie's Pack - 12 (4 on Nick/8 on Nicktoons)
TMNT 2012 - 12
Max & Ruby - 10
True Jackson VP/Rainbow Rangers - 9
Ryan's Mystery Playdate - 9 (4 on Nick/5 on Nickjr)
Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn/Abby Hatcher - 8
Full House/Shimmer and Shine/Dora and Friends - 7
Group Chat with Annie and Jayden - 6
Adventures of Paddington - 5
Top Wing/LEGO City Adventures - 4
The Casagrandes - 2 (1 on Nick/Nicktoons)
LEGO Jurassic World/Drake &Josh - 2
Kid Danger/Danger Force/The Substitute/Butterbean's Cafe - 1

49 different shows across 4 networks. This is a new format for the weekly schedules. Totals will be removed off the schedule for better pic quality, especially since I'm no longer posting finalized schedules. But finalized total half-hours will still be done every Sunday.

Outside of Teennick, this week didn't had the best variety, which explains why there was less than 50 shows altogether. Shows like Rise of the TMNT and George Lopez were preempted due to marathons of other shows, while Nicktoons got rid of a few shows from their lineup.

ToonsJazzLover

How Many Times a Show Has Aired on Nick Networks for WK28

COLOR CODES
Orange - Nick
Dark Blue - Nick at Nite
Blue - Nicktoons
Magneta - Teennick
Lime Green - Nickrewind
Cyan - Nick JR

SpongeBob - 94 + 150 = 244
Henry Danger - 7 + 28 + 48 = 83
Paw Patrol - 32.5 + 48.5 = 81
Peppa Pig - 79
Friends - 56
Blaze and the Monster Machines - 51
Bubble Guppies - 8 + 42 = 50
Victorious - 46
Team Umizoomi - 37
The Loud House - 22 + 14 = 36
Thundermans - 18 + 14 = 32
iCarly - 29
Mom - 28
Hey Arnold - 28
ALVINNN!!! - 26
Rugrats - 24
Blue's Clues & You! - 5 + 19 = 24
The Fairly OddParents - 23
Hey Duggee - 20.5
George Lopez - 19
Sam and Cat - 19
Game Shakers - 19
Full House - 18
Young Dylan - 3 + 6 + 8 = 17
Doug/Rocko’s Modern Life/Ren and Stimpy/Danny Phantom - 14
Ryan's Mystery Playdate - 4 + 7 = 11
All That (2019) - 2 + 1 + 8 = 11
TMNT 2012 - 10
Max and Ruby - 10
Zoey 101/True Jackson VP 9
Rainbow Rangers - 9
Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn - 8
Abby Hatcher - 8
Shimmer and Shine/Dora and Friends - 7
LEGO City Adventures - 1 + 2 + 4 = 7
The Casagrandes - 4 + 2 = 6
Danger Force - 4 + 1 = 5
Adventures of Paddington - 5
Unfiltered - 3 + 1 = 4
Corn and Peg - 4
Rise of the TMNT - 3
Group Chat with Annie and Jayden - 3
Power Rangers - 1 + 2 = 3
Kid Danger - 2
The Substitute - 1
Ricky Zoom - 1

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts