So how long do you anticipate Infinity Train to last?

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
So Infinity Train is a hit! As most people thought it would be. But for how long? Or maybe rather...

How long do you think Infinity Train will last?

Is it a 3 year show, like OK KO or Chowder? Or is it a 6 or 7 year show, like Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, or Regular Show? Or is it a 2 year show, like Flapjack, Class of 3000, or many of the action shows from the 2010's? (which, in my opinion, would mean it was a failure). Or a 8 to 10 year powerhouse, like Ed, Edd n Eddy and Adventure Time?

Thoughts?!?

SweetShop209

I'd say 2-3 seasons maximum. The show may be called "Infinity Train", but the show still has a finite lifespan .

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
If they know what they're doing, 2-3 seasons is all it has in it. There is no infinity lifespan here. Just a finite conclusion to reach, which Tulip already has (so, for example, no need to bring her back into any of this, honestly.).

KeldeoKitty

Slacker Musketeer
They could have many seasons but each one is it’s own mini-series, and just have a different main character for each season.

Dudley

Staff member
They can do a lot with that setting. I think it can go on for a really long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RainbowCupcake

I don't really FEEL like it
Staff member
I definitely agree with those who say that it could go on for a bit. If they really are going to change main characters every season, two seasons means only two characters, which would be lame. I seriously think it could continue for maybe five or more seasons. If they make each season only ten-ish episodes, with how short they are, the crew can maybe release a season every year.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
Now that I think about it, 2 to 3 seems too short and only gives providence to the first season alone feeling somewhat rushed, if I had to criticize anything concerning this show in the first place.
If it really is a success like it seems to let on, it could reach 4 to 5 seasons. However, the smartest thing they can do is use different MCs for each season. That is not only common sense, it's the best idea to us for this kind of show, honestly.

Last edited:

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
You know if Owen Dennis actually has a stopping point he wants to hit even if that's only like three seasons then it should only be that amount of time because honestly Infinity Train seems like the kind of show where a lot of it is planned out ahead of time and probably doesn't leave a lot of room for ultra expansive additions after the fact.

Though honestly even if it is a two or three season show it could wind up still last 5 years since it could be something where it takes them a fairly long time to map out and actually make each season considering it is operating on a mini series level budget and feel. Hard to say honestly but so long as it's successful and still making quality seasons I'm fine with it going forever. Yeah it won't be infinite obviously but it could still be long lasting.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Honestly, I was hoping it'd be actually just a one time thing. How long can it last now? Two to three seasons makes most sense I guess. Gravity Falls-like vibes in terms of thought process.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts