"Sleepy Hollow" Season Three Talkback (Spoilers)

The Penguin

Mod of Fowl Play
Staff member
Sleepy Hollow's Halloween crossover with Bones made me realize we don't have a thread for season three (at least I think so, I couldn't find one). Tonight is Sleepy Hollow #3.5, this season the show has moved to Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET on FOX, starting October 1.

'Like' Sleepy Hollow on Facebook
'Follow' Sleepy Hollow on Twitter

11021193_808817435863557_3831554824437504431_n.jpg
"Dead Men Tell No Tales"
Thursday, October 29, 2015 @ 9 p.m. ET/8 CT on FOX
ABBIE AND CRANE INTRODUCE “BONES’” BOOTH AND BRENNAN TO THE SUPERNATRUAL ON PART TWO OF THE SPECIAL, ALL-NEW “SLEEPY HOLLOW/BONES” CROSSOVER EVENT THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29, ON FOX

Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz of BONES Guest-Star!

With Booth and Brennan in tow, Abbie and Crane set out to prove that supernatural forces are at play when a mysterious death plagues the FBI. As Pandora unleashes a force to awaken the dangerous Red Coast General Howe, both teams must find a way to save the town from the British Army of the Undead. Can the power of Booth and Brennan combined with Abbie and Crane be enough to stop Pandora’s evil forces?

Season One talkback
Season Two talkback

FOX.com/SleepyHollow

The Penguin

Mod of Fowl Play
Staff member
"Ragnarok" Season Finale April 8, 2016

Did anyone watch Sleepy Hollow this season? The third season finale was on FOX earlier tonight.

12745931_986602941418338_5057705768680998050_n.png
"Ragnarok"
Friday, April 8, 2016 @ 8 p.m. ET/7 CT on FOX
ABBIE AND CRANE DISCOVER AN UNLIKELY WAY TO DEFEAT THE HIDDEN ONE ON THE ALL-NEW SEASON FINALE OF “SLEEPY HOLLOW” FRIDAY, APRIL 8, ON FOX

After a startling discovery, Abbie and Crane realize what they must do in order to make Pandora’s box complete again. Meanwhile, the team works tirelessly to stop The Hidden One, before he destroys all of humanity. Can the Witnesses succeed with the fate of the world in their hands once again?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.

Featured Posts