Sinclair To Launch 'KidsClick' Multiplatform Programming Block For Children

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
You guys are going to stay up really late.

While looking at my guide, it says that KXVO "CW 15" will air KidsClick at 2:30 this early morning.
j8j16cg8.jpg

No kid would stay up THAT late (LAUGH)

homeofthebadguys

While looking at my guide, it says that KXVO "CW 15" will air KidsClick at 2:30 this early morning.
j8j16cg8.jpg
Those are just two KidsClick Shows. Notice how Armstrong Williams is on at 03:30.
And it also repeats later, so I think those are either being ran as filler, or that's a "To Be Announced" slot.

Takao

Fight the darkness all around

j8j16cg8.jpg

KXVO airs the last hour of Saturday's block overnight, but otherwise everything else is in the morning. I don't live anywhere near Omaha, so I'm not sure if this is just a temporary schedule shift to accommodate live sports or how they usually air the block. They air KidsClick on weekdays 6AM-9AM.

KXVO also offers TBD as a sub-channel, so anyone with an antenna would be able to get it all on national hours. Granted, it wouldn't be HD, but it's an option.

I'm 100% certain this is not a national shift. WNYO hasn't changed KidsClick's hours since launch.

Philblue7

You know what I just noticed?

Taydyn made her first appearance in a holiday bumper in 2017 during the winter (before the rebrand).

ToonRo

Just today, I noticed the Super 4 and Rocket Monkeys quick clips airing again, and Transformers Energon replaced Rocket Monkeys which airs after Jungle Book.
Energon is also back on weekends, and airs after Cybertron, assuming one of the two half-hours for Pac-Man is removed.

My affiliates have not yet updated the KidsClick schedule listing, so that's all of the March changes I know of.

EDIT: Turned out to be an error on my MyTV affiliate side. It somehow got the half-hour from a few months ago.
So yep, there is no schedule change.

Last edited:

homeofthebadguys

Just today, I noticed the Super 4 and Rocket Monkeys quick clips airing again, and Transformers Energon replaced Rocket Monkeys which airs after Jungle Book.
Energon is also back on weekends, and airs after Cybertron, assuming one of the two half-hours for Pac-Man is removed.

My affiliates have not yet updated the KidsClick schedule listing, so that's all of the March changes I know of.
The website schedule also has Sunday starting and ending an hour later than usual. I wonder when that happened?

homeofthebadguys

False alarm. Also, there's no reference of "Transformers Energon" on here.
Unless it's in the live broadcast, and I am unaware of it. KTXL 40.4 has no program info (nor captions) broadcast at any time either, despite the schedule for TBD being listed on Zap2It.

homeofthebadguys

Any changes for April?
If there's any, I can't see them from today.
The programming listings from Zap2it only go up until 28 March at 11:59pm.

What's in this screenshot is from 06:00 to 09:00 on KTXL 40.4 (and a few other channels, but that's not the focus point) according to Zap2it.
Again, there's no programme information for that channel broadcasted, nor captions or rating.

homeofthebadguys

My station, despite being owned by Sinclair, has no places for KidsClick.
There's also TBD on Stirr, if you can't get it in your area.

The 1st of April had just came up. There's nothing new on the block for the weekdays from what it looks like.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.
Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts