Sinclair To Launch 'KidsClick' Multiplatform Programming Block For Children

KeldeoKitty

Slacker Musketeer
I would check the block out however since summer of last year I no longer have it because I don’t have the current station it’s on. I would check it out because it has Miraculous and Oggy. Too bad Nick stopped airing them.

Mandouga

Do you have a station that has the TBD subchannel? If not, there's still the website. You can also watch it on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, and iOS and Android. You can also watch it on the new STIRR website and app, which features the TBD network.

KeldeoKitty

Slacker Musketeer
Do you have a station that has the TBD subchannel? If not, there's still the website. You can also watch it on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, and iOS and Android. You can also watch it on the new STIRR website and app, which features the TBD network.
All I have is Xfinity and it doesn’t appear to have sub-channels. Maybe I need an HD antenna for sub channels?

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
All I have is Xfinity and it doesn’t appear to have sub-channels. Maybe I need an HD antenna for sub channels?
What channels have you checked? I have Xfinity too and I get sub-channels. It just isn’t done the same way as it is over the air. They’re carried as separate channels. Usually, the sub-channels are on channels with 3 digits. I will say that I still don’t get TBD.

KeldeoKitty

Slacker Musketeer
What channels have you checked? I have Xfinity too and I get sub-channels. It just isn’t done the same way as it is over the air. They’re carried as separate channels. Usually, the sub-channels are on channels with 3 digits. I will say that I still don’t get TBD.
I'm from Sacramento and the site doesn't show it however Wikipedia says its affiliated with Fox. I checked my list and TBD is not on there. I even tried searching for Miraculous and Oggy and they aren't shown there. I'm not sure.

homeofthebadguys

I'm from Sacramento and the site doesn't show it however Wikipedia says its affiliated with Fox. I checked my list and TBD is not on there. I even tried searching for Miraculous and Oggy and they aren't shown there. I'm not sure.
Sacramento
YOOOOOO!
I'm near that TV market and receive it's stations (again, the county I'm in is near both the San-Fransisco and Sacramento broadcast areas, remember what I said about Northern California having big gaps across their areas).
The station you're asking about is KTXL-TV 40.4 You should be receiving Antenna TV and This as well if you're in the air.
If you're on a cable setup, I'm not aware of a service provider that carries TBD.
Speaking of which, Sinclair launched a Pluto competitor (but with a focus on local content and news) named Stirr recently. I wonder if KidsClick will appear on that? Stirr has the network feeds of Comet, TBD, and Charge already.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Kids Click does air on the TBD stirr feed from what I've seen , Also there is the KIds Click app with live streaming though it's not time zone adjustable sadly.

Philblue7

KidsClick finally got new bumpers for Rocket Monkeys! The old bumpers are kinda like old school to me.

Also, I can sense a pink star warrior coming our way this year...

ProtoGentIsDead

Your average Toon Disney and Pixar fan
You guys are going to stay up really late.

While looking at my guide, it says that KXVO "CW 15" will air KidsClick at 2:30 this early morning.
j8j16cg8.jpg

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts