Sinclair To Launch 'KidsClick' Multiplatform Programming Block For Children

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
Aww Goodbye Mecard

Well, we shouldn't be surprised, since Spin Master has been suing Mattel over Mecard because of its similarities to Bakugan, though we haven't heard much about it since this spring

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
I thought Mecard was on Weekends....my bad.

It was. Next weekend is the last time it's scheduled to air on KidsClick.

Boys action shows seem to be getting the short end of the stick here. Zak Storm and Legendaries were gone before you could remember them. Team Hot Wheels was grossly overrun. Max Steel and Mecard get prematurely pulled.

Philblue7

It was. Next weekend is the last time it's scheduled to air on KidsClick.

Boys action shows seem to be getting the short end of the stick here. Zak Storm and Legendaries were gone before you could remember them. Team Hot Wheels was grossly overrun. Max Steel and Mecard get prematurely pulled.

And it's being replaced by Oggy and the Cockroaches (which is moving to weekends after September 21). The show hasn't been aired on the weekends since Fox Kids back in 1998.

TVFan88

Broco
you think that oggy is on weekends Think again
Saturdays
7:00 AM – Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
7:30 AM – Oggy and the Cockroaches
8:00 AM – Pocket Watch (what)
8:30 AM – Pink Panther and Pals
9:00 AM – Transformers Energon
9:30 AM – Transformers Energon
Sundays
7:00 AM – Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
7:30 AM – The Jungle Book
8:00 AM – Oddbods (yay)
8:30 AM – Pink Panther and Pals
9:00 AM – Transformers Cybertron
9:30 AM – Transformers Cybertron
Screenshot_2018-09-17 Like TitanTV.png

DragonKnightGX

What could Pocket Watch be? Googling "pocket watch cartoon" and "pocket watch tv show" don't bring me nothing.

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
I think Team Hot Wheels has possessed me because I swear that Facebook post originally said it was coming back.

homeofthebadguys

Wait until people see they removed them from their site...
Both are listed as of 22 September 2018. Let's see if they get removed on Monday.
Also, they could be returning before long with the launch of KidsClick's 24-hour service, which has been rumoured here and the social media page said something about trying to be a 24-hour service.
Also, I have a Roku TV, and don't see their app in the channel store yet, and it's the last week of September tomorrow.

zeebre12

Both are listed as of 22 September 2018. Let's see if they get removed on Monday.
Also, they could be returning before long with the launch of KidsClick's 24-hour service, which has been rumoured here and the social media page said something about trying to be a 24-hour service.
Also, I have a Roku TV, and don't see their app in the channel store yet, and it's the last week of September tomorrow.
Where is the any evidence of Kidsclick possibly launching a 24/7 channel?

Philblue7

We'll have to wait and see. Also, the first time Rocket Monkeys got removed from the schedule on February 9, 2018, the episodes on the website remained. By the way, I'll be happy to see Angry Birds Toons on 7 days a week again! Three times Angry Birds Toons has been on 7 days a week. Also, they have to fix the Angry Birds Toons All Week Promo when they show it after tomorrow. They have to replace the word "WEEKDAYS" with "ALL WEEK" before they show the promo on TV.

Here's the list of shows that originally aired 7 days a week:
  • RoboCop: Alpha Commando (aired 7 days a week from July 1, 2017 to September 10, 2017)
  • Sonic X (originally, but delayed)
  • Pink Panther and Pals (aired 7 days a week from March 5, 2018 to August 26, 2018)
  • Angry Birds Toons (aired 7 days a week from September 16, 2017 to September 24, 2017, and again from December 16, 2017 to June 15, 2018, and since September 24, 2018)
  • Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir (aired 7 days a week from June 16, 2018 to August 26, 2018)
  • Super 4 (aired 7 days a week from July 1, 2017 to December 10, 2017)
  • Transformers: Energon (aired 7 days a week since August 27, 2018)

Last edited:

Philblue7

KidsClick is going to have its first rebrand starting tomorrow! On top of that: New episodes of Angry Birds! (I hope)

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts